Thread: Takara TOMY job vacancies

Default Takara TOMY job vacancies

For those of you currently living in Japan or anyone planning on moving to Japan in the near future.
    https://baito.mynavi.jp/cl-002207407288/job-25441362/

Quite a number of nice fringe benefits including staff discount on all TakaraTOMY toys!

Super cool, but I wouldn't even get out of bed for 1000 yen an hour. A reminder how rough Japanese entry level salaries are.

Quote Originally Posted by Shirokaze View Post
    Super cool, but I wouldn't even get out of bed for 1000 yen an hour. A reminder how rough Japanese entry level salaries are.
    Thought the same thing

Valkyrie's SDF:
    Transformer grails: MIB Minerva(the dream is OVER!!!! ), MIB Kiss Player Atariscream, MIB Kiss Player Sparkabots, Kiss Player Manga.

I just noticed that this is an advert for an アルバイト (casual part time job), not a full 仕事 (full time occupation). Still, if I were a full time student in Japan (again) and I... actually, I probably wouldn't do this as tutoring English paid better. Although having said that English tutoring pays better than normal アルバイト and most uni students in Japan aren't native (or even fluent) English speakers. Perhaps if I were a local Japanese student then I'd be more tempted to do this. Sure beats waiting tables or delivering pizzas etc. which is what I used to do when I was a student here, and I was earning not much more or sometimes even less than ¥1000/hour.

And yeah, as a student collector without full disposable income, the idea of making some money with discount on toys would very much be tempting to me. As opposed to when I was a student making about the same amount of money buying Beast Wars toys at full retail.

It also mentions the position is ideal for housewives. So they're looking for people to work for bugger all money but quite a lot of hours really.

Maybe if there was weekend work option, I'd do it for kicks. But 1000Yen is slave wages.

requires 0 experience thou. At least it's not the 996(9am to 9pm 6 days a week) like how tech companies in china have.