Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FISHPOND.COM.AU

Yeah, actually i just found my last email correspondence with them, when they listed DOTM Skyhammers and then cancelled pretty much all of them (pricing error).

What really shit me off was that (at least at the time) their site said there wouldn't be a charge until the item is dispatched. Not sure what is is now, but they actually charged me a mere 1.5 hours prior to sending the cancellation email!

^^^ I remember many of us getting shafted with voyager DOTM Skyhammers and Shockwaves. Some people got theirs shipped to them. The rest of us 90% ended up getting our orders cancelled and money refunded (after some time). I remember it not even being a case of first come, first served - items were being shipped out to people here at random, despite some people ordering before others. It was a big mess that many of us here learned from.

They replied to my NBA Jam Order which they screwed up.

Thank you for your enquiry at Fishpond.com.au

Fishpond is an on-line retailer and we do not carry stock of all items advertised on the Fishpond site. We work through a network of suppliers, both locally and overseas, and order on demand. Product information is provided by a number of third party suppliers. We work with these third-parties to ensure the information is as accurate as possible however some errors can occur.

In this case the incorrect information were listed on the site and we've asked our Admin team to update the information. In this case we do advise that you return it to us for a full refund. A replacement will most likely mean that you will receive the same incorrect item.

We do apologise for the inconvenience caused in this regard, you are welcome to return the unwanted item to us for a full refund. To return an item please fill out our online returns form and follow the instructions for return at the link below:

https://www.fishpond.com.au/returns.php

They will now be boycotted. They are a waste of time.

I have no idea where these guys get their pricing from, but if you are desperate for a HFTD Starscream and have cash to burn, you'll find it here:

http://www.fishpond.com.au/Toys/Tran...aign=recommend

And here i was about to scold you for recommending Fishpond!
    That's absolutely awesome

Oh I don't know, you can get Starscream with cyber ops Bumblebee for close to $600!

Surely that's a bargain

People knock it, but smaller sized toys are often affordable priced.
    Legends Ravage is only 69.97 Elsewhere $134
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!