Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: HK ebay dealer ehobbybaseshop website (and new items)

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    it's a helluva lot of cash for two figures so I'm hoping that their postage is at least good.
    Grrrr! Here it is 8 days later and I get an email from them asking which address is correct - my PO Box one I gave them or my residential one that PayPal has. I wanted to yell 'F'ing both morons! You can use either!' I suppose they are just trying to be diligent but it's still irritating

So much for getting my figures before the end of the month

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

I am surprised they didn't have mp-18B listed yet.

They can be slow to list stuff... and I only use them because I've had too many problems with RK.

Grrrr! Here it is 8 days later and I get an email from them asking which address is correct - my PO Box one I gave them or my residential one that PayPal has. I wanted to yell 'F'ing both morons! You can use either!' I suppose they are just trying to be diligent but it's still irritating

At least that's better than a business (cough funpub cough) having conflicting addresses and not sending anything... or like with Tets (I think), who had something sent to an old shipping address in Japan.

How DARE they exhibit good customer service!!!!!!!!

The nerve of some people

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    At least that's better than a business (cough funpub cough) having conflicting addresses and not sending anything... or like with Tets (I think), who had something sent to an old shipping address in Japan.
    Yeah, but even a dodgy lot like Motor Finance Wizard has better business practices than fubpub - at least they say 'yes!'

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    How DARE they exhibit good customer service!!!!!!!!

The nerve of some people

I know right! It's taking liberties is what it is!

I think I was mainly disappointed as I had my activities planned out for the day and the first job was to go to the post office to see if I had my package, then just before getting in the car I read the email it hadn't even been posted yet. I will say that about 8 hours after I responded to their initial email I got another email saying my item had shipped so they got onto it quick. Now all I need is for the bloody tracking number to actually work

I felt the same way last year with how you were expecting it by the end of the month... I bought the three Gen1 3D jigsaw puzzles from three different people to get to me in the week before my birthday, and one bright spark posted theirs by sea mail... getting here two months after I was expecting it.

I never got an invoice (or reply to my email about it) for my TAV stuff from them. Good thing HLJ had some unsold stock. I won't use ehobbybaseshop again if they can't do a simple thing like bill the customer.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.