Thread: WTB MP-11 starscream coronation set

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Default WTB MP-11 coronation set (STILL LOOKING)

I'm honestly surprised there isn't any third party options, really I *just* want the coronation set, since I own the hasbro version and while mine is a little on the iffy side I have settled to keep him, though I would like the crown cape and shoulder pads

Willing to pay...reasonable offers (I'm thinking about $40 max shipping included) but any that come up let me know, heck willing to even trade a hasbro TR astrotrain (he might be a bit dusty) or include that to sweeten the deal

(edited title to attract any more assistance without bumping the thread since its still on the first page, to be clear the set for the mp03 mold doesn't help my needs)
    Last edited by hYpNoS; 30th December 2016 at 11:33 PM.

Megatran Guest

Board member Jetfire in the Sky is selling 3rd party (TFC) coronation kit for $17 () in his sale thread 'JITS MP, Platinum and Vintage Sales'.

Quote Originally Posted by Megatran View Post
    Board member Jetfire in the Sky is selling 3rd party (TFC) coronation kit for $17 () in his sale thread 'JITS MP, Platinum and Vintage Sales'.
    Quote Originally Posted by BruiseLee View Post
    Ah yes, I actually heard of this one, as in the set not the thread :S

I thought the crown wouldn't fit since the mp11 head is bigger than the mp-03 head?

Um...any pics of the set on an mp11, I would prefer the plastic cape but if the shoulder pads and crown fit it may do the job

Thanks Megatran for the heads up on this
    The crown sits high but still fits no probs and could get lower with some minor mods, the colour looks pretty good actually, this is the first time I've set MP-11 Starscream up this way, the cape looks good, to be honest when I got my actual coronation MP-11 I was unhappy with the stiff plastic cape so this imho is a better option, some of the online pics of this set show a prototype version material type cape but this is a thin plastic cape which is easy to put on the figure. Hope this helps.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
    I still function.....................while killing threads. ;-)

How much modding would I need for the crown to fit, I'm not exactly skilled with cutting things :S

While the shoulder pads work the cape doesn't work for me, least with the plastic cape it covers the ugly rear section, I was hoping this would do that, but thank you for the images