Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Black Friday deals 2016

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Very tempted with the 2 UW sets and the MP Delta Magnus, Ratchet and Ironhide.

Have never ordered with HLJ before, do I earn store credit in addition to the 9,250 in bonus credit it says I would receive? And do the UW and MP items from HLJ include the bonus coin accessories?

Also does HLJ offer a pile of loot system so I could save on shipping if I did buy some other items in the winter sale over the next few days?

Quote Originally Posted by laproblematique View Post
    Very tempted with the 2 UW sets and the MP Delta Magnus, Ratchet and Ironhide.

Have never ordered with HLJ before, do I earn store credit in addition to the 9,250 in bonus credit it says I would receive? And do the UW and MP items from HLJ include the bonus coin accessories?

Also does HLJ offer a pile of loot system so I could save on shipping if I did buy some other items in the winter sale over the next few days?
    The bonus credit can be applied to items later purchased. There is no other credit or loyalty points system available. There is a POL system called Private Warehouse. This holds items up to 60 days. When you checkout make sure you select private warehouse instead of a shipping option. Haven't tried this yet but think if you pay for an item and add to private warehouse you can use the bonus credit on the next item you add. If this is the car, better not to purchase all those items in one go.

Unfortunately no bonus items like coins as they are for other parts of Asia other than Japan.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by BruiseLee View Post
    The bonus credit can be applied to items later purchased. There is no other credit or loyalty points system available. There is a POL system called Private Warehouse. This holds items up to 60 days. When you checkout make sure you select private warehouse instead of a shipping option. Haven't tried this yet but think if you pay for an item and add to private warehouse you can use the bonus credit on the next item you add. If this is the car, better not to purchase all those items in one go.

Unfortunately no bonus items like coins as they are for other parts of Asia other than Japan.
    Great thanks for that.

Amazon Cyber Monday deals.

YOTM Optimus Primal is a steal.

http://www.seibertron.com/transforme...on-sale/36808/