I like this little Legends Bee a lot. It has issues but the main thing for me personally, is that it is finally a CHUG- whatever-they're-calling-it-now version of G1 Bumblebee, in the right scale. The old Deluxe one was too big to me, old legends one too small and simplistic. So I've been looking forward to this guy since its reveal.

Car mode:
It's a nice little car that looks a lot like the Animated bee, with super deformed hints not unlike his G1 self. The color difference between the painted roof piece and rest of the yellow plastic isn't as bad in person as in the photos, but still quite obvious. Looks like originally the roof and the wheels were going to be cast in clear plastic like Wheelie, then changed to black (so Bumblebee only has two molded plastic colors, whereas Wheelie has four); but the yellow paint had already been color coded to match the clear plastic so it doesn't match that well on the final product. Although yellow paint on black plastic is probably one of the hardest to work with.

The cab opens up differently than I expected, but it's quite effective, and the TM dude sits snugly inside.

Transformation:
The legs do a clever fold out motion, and everything on the upper body tabs in securely. I'm still amazed at how a TM pilot seat can be integrated into figures at Legends scale without compromising much. Simply top engineering. I imagine kids would have a ton of fun with these as carry-around toys that can seat a little dude inside.

Robit mode:
He's an adorable little G1 bumblebee. The head sculpt is perfect and probably the most G1 we've ever seen on a CHUG figure; although it could stand to be bigger to be make the internal proportions more G1 accurate.
The big shoulders with car bits sticking out certainly don't help with the proportions, but it's only a Legends figure so.

Articulation is decent for his size, with ball joint elbows doubling as bicep swivels. No waist swivel but that's just me spoiled by Wheelie.

For me Bumblebee needs to be this small to feel right next to Deluxe and Voyager bots.

Verdict:
This will be my CHUG Bumblebee. Another great figure from the very strong 2016 TR Legends class. I hope next year we'll see more minibots done at this scale.