Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Alternators Group buy

Geez. It sucks for me, doesn't it? In that case, one of you guys in Sydney should bid for it. We should PM each other and figure out a max bid. I'll up my share to $50 for Ricochet and Rollbar to see if we can cover it.

He said the $60 quote was for shipping via Global Priority.

I am afraid that I may have to pull out from the Skids as I have secured a BT one.

If no one wants it however I will still go for it to help out with the bidding and then sell it later.
    ________
    Headshop
    Last edited by kup; 22nd March 2011 at 02:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    I am afraid that I may have to pull out from the Skids as I have secured a BT one.

If no one wants it however I will still go for it to help out with the bidding and then sell it later.
    Don't feel obligated, Kup. If you got one, you got one. Plus, selling costs are always a pain if you have to go through eBay

Anyone else interested in Skids or Rollbar?

Thanks for the follow up on the shipping enquiry. I'm not a definite to bid as a Sydneysider for the group as I have a morning commitment on auction day. I'd do it if there was no option though.

Auction still looks good with no bids at this time and at original starting price. I'm still in if everyone else is. If everyone still wants to go for it, let me know and I'll pm my max bid.

Quote Originally Posted by STL View Post
    Don't feel obligated, Kup. If you got one, you got one. Plus, selling costs are always a pain if you have to go through eBay

Anyone else interested in Skids or Rollbar?
    Sorry but I've got Skids already. Would have been maybe gone for Rollbar too but got a few auctions that I want to bid on at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Trailer Park Ninja View Post
    Sorry but I've got Skids already. Would have been maybe gone for Rollbar too but got a few auctions that I want to bid on at the moment.
    hehehe, don't we all, don't we all.

Hey guys, I'm pulling out myself now. I just have a bit too much going on atm.

Quote Originally Posted by STL View Post
    Hey guys, I'm pulling out myself now. I just have a bit too much going on atm.
    X-9 Ravage?
    ________
    Shemale Videos
    Last edited by kup; 22nd March 2011 at 02:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    X-9 Ravage?
    I wish! Going to put an order in for Botcon plus membership. So it'll be a bit of a pain.If I miss on the Botcon set though I don't see myself as being as upset as I was last year though.