Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Items on Gumtree

Quote Originally Posted by jazzcomp View Post
    Honestly, who is he expecting to find with a spare $24k?

Separate the lot already you fool!

TRANSFORMERS: DEICIDE -- The Beast Wars 20th Anniversary Comic Book series that could have been...
    TRANSFORMERS: UNITY -- the BotCon 2016 Comic Book that should have been...

24??? That lot's only worth about 10k if broken up on ebay... and less as a bulk lot.

There's 6 BotCon sets, that may average out to $1,000 each IF sold separately (less if as a set of 6). Six MP figures that would come to about $1,200-1,500. Gen1 Omega could get $500 IF it is the original inside and Mint condition. And the Book Reissues could get about $1000 IF they are Sealed. The rest are mostly reissues and recent mainline items, so could get fetch $1000 for the rest.

There has been a recent explosion in W.A. of "collectors" suddenly trying to offload super-hyper-ultra-mega-rare Transformers at obscene prices. Every Nexus or Collector's Fair you see another one of these sellers crop up. They're multiplying! :O

Quote Originally Posted by llamatron View Post
    There has been a recent explosion in W.A. of "collectors" suddenly trying to offload super-hyper-ultra-mega-rare Transformers at obscene prices. Every Nexus or Collector's Fair you see another one of these sellers crop up. They're multiplying! :O
    Theres at least 1 or 2 people running toy businesses out of Kardinya, it's probably one of them.

I blame that toy hunter show for giving people the false sense that their collection is worth more than it actually is

dunno if it was mentioned earlier in this thread but theres a guy selling 6 MP's for $2500 ono. Which included MP-1 MP-5-6 and others.

i sent him a message on gumtree saying what would he take IF he decided to separate (because he stated not separating) The prices he gave me... WOOOOO Yeah buddy keep em to your self. $750 for MP-1 $500 for MP-5 $350 for MP-6

I'm like yeah you keep em mate. Thanks.

ridiculous...

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    I blame that toy hunter show for giving people the false sense that their collection is worth more than it actually is
    You got that right!

Quote Originally Posted by jazzcomp View Post
    I'm curious now as to what the other 200+ pieces that he hasn't pictured may be.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    24??? That lot's only worth about 10k if broken up on ebay... and less as a bulk lot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    I'm curious now as to what the other 200+ pieces that he hasn't pictured may be.
    Maybe a couple of these

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!