Thread: Is this ebay seller for real?

Default Is this ebay seller for real?

Saw a new seller from china selling mp10 prime, soundwave and afew others for $70-$90 on ebay. Says comes with coin. Even has a whole set of cw wave3 for $79 incl shipping. Should I be tempted?

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Hot-Takar...-/291504943755

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

No feedback on toys so I think is fake.

Yeah. Sounds like KO to me too.
    Any figure that comes with swords demands wrist articulation.

He's sold 6 phone chargers in the last 12 months so I'd say too good to be true.

Never trust (or even patronise) a public listing that only uses stock photos. You need proof of life

Lately, there has been heaps of TF sellers at ebay (selling especially MPs) that are suspicious. Most of their items are about the same price. Some looks like they are using multiple accounts like one saying from Malaysia then the other says from Singapore but items sold are the same. Please be cautious if you know it is too good to be true.

Quote Originally Posted by ampoldj View Post
    Lately, there has been heaps of TF sellers at ebay (selling especially MPs) that are suspicious. Most of their items are about the same price. Some looks like they are using multiple accounts like one saying from Malaysia then the other says from Singapore but items sold are the same. Please be cautious if you know it is too good to be true.
    A lot of sellers on ebay do this in general. It's so that they can catch the ebay users that search for items listed only within their country (which I believe is the default setting for a new ebay account)