Thread: M-Bot's WTB list

Default M-Bot's WTB list

There's a couple of things I missed in recent months. Happy for loose and complete, as long as it's in good condition.

I'm after:
    - CW leader class Megatron
    - CW voyager Motormaster
    - legends Skrapnel w/Reflector

PM me if you have any you want to sell.

M-Bot's Customs logo by M-bot2011

To follow M's Toy Customs of Facebook, visit: https://www.facebook.com/MsToyCustoms
    While you're there, click the "LIKE" button!

Hey man, I've got a loose complete mint Motormaster. Will try and PM you over the weekend. I've gotta get some stuff out of storage and I need something customising (as we'll discussed via PM previously) so I could always ship it in the same box and you could deduct from the painting payment.

Quote Originally Posted by millhouse View Post
    Hey man, I've got a loose complete mint Motormaster. Will try and PM you over the weekend. I've gotta get some stuff out of storage and I need something customising (as we'll discussed via PM previously) so I could always ship it in the same box and you could deduct from the painting payment.
    Sounds like an idea. Let me know. Cheers man

To follow M's Toy Customs of Facebook, visit: https://www.facebook.com/MsToyCustoms

Hey M-bot,

I have a G1 CW Megs MIB if you're still after one. Pm me if interested

Quote Originally Posted by millhouse View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultra Mackness View Post
    Hey M-bot,

I have a G1 CW Megs MIB if you're still after one. Pm me if interested
    I managed to secure my entire WTB list in one hit, but thanks to you kind gentlemen (as well as others via PM) for taking the time to check it out and offer yours. I am all sorted now.

Millhouse, I am still happy to help you out with that custom if you ever want me to, just toss a PM my way.