Page 9 of 189 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141929 ... LastLast

Thread: Amazon AUSTRALIA Transformers items

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Springer is up on Amazon AU. Hopefully Omega Supreme and Skyfire will go up soon so I can put them in an order together and get free postage from America.

https://www.amazon.com.au/Transforme...s=transformers
    So weird why they don't have the other ones available. A little frustrating using amazon AU where there is no rhyme or reason why some things are listed on the global store and some are not.

Anyways put preorders on the stuff I could preorder, the 2 other items i want Jetfire/Mirage, I'll wait a bit and see if they eventually appear on amazon.com.au store.
    Last edited by neomoz; 22nd February 2019 at 01:50 PM.

I want to selfishly hoard this knowledge until I know for certain there isn't $250 lying around, but go nuts!

https://www.amazon.com.au/gp/product...8S0WXSO0&psc=1

Still don't see Impactor or Mirage, but with Omega having a name like that maybe I just can't find em.

Quote Originally Posted by Bumblebee2000 View Post
    I want to selfishly hoard this knowledge until I know for certain there isn't $250 lying around, but go nuts!

https://www.amazon.com.au/gp/product...8S0WXSO0&psc=1

Still don't see Impactor or Mirage, but with Omega having a name like that maybe I just can't find em.
    Have been waiting for him to pop up... so pre-ordered!

A little tip, since amazon.com.au name listings for these is so busted it isn't funny.

Search the item you want on amazon.com(sign into your account), on the product page look to the right under the add to list/preorder buttons, you'll see a small box with this.

Shipping to Australia?
    Pay in AUD and get FREE delivery on eligible international orders over $49 AUD with AU Prime (Membership fee applies)
    Buy it on Amazon.com.au
    Click on the "Buy it on amazon.com.au" to go to the AU product page.

I have Impactor, Mirage, JetFire, Red Alert, SS 38 Prime preordered on US Amazon, If these get made available on AU amazon, I'll cancel my order and move them over to get the free shipping with my prime sub.

Quote Originally Posted by neomoz View Post
    A little tip, since amazon.com.au name listings for these is so busted it isn't funny.

Search the item you want on amazon.com(sign into your account), on the product page look to the right under the add to list/preorder buttons, you'll see a small box with this.

Click on the "Buy it on amazon.com.au" to go to the AU product page.

I have Impactor, Mirage, JetFire, Red Alert, SS 38 Prime preordered on US Amazon, If these get made available on AU amazon, I'll cancel my order and move them over to get the free shipping with my prime sub.
    The Prime sub is why I'm reluctant to pick those ones up from .com, but thanks for the tip. Turns out they do have Bonecrusher, or rather "GEN BONECRUSH". Siege is priority, but maybe...

But yeah, definitely easier than finding Omega buried on a 10 page list.

Ok, I've got Springer and Omega ordered together so that I don't have to pay shipping on Springer.

Now if they would list Jetfire I'd be completely up to date with my preorders.

Jetfire's up on Amazon US, but doesn't have the link to Oz yet. But even shipped directly from the US he's about $109 USD right now, which is on-par with local prices.

Yeah I preordered him off amazon US because so far availability of siege figures has been terrible in OZ. I didn't want to take the chance and miss out on him, price is the same what I would pay locally as you've already said.

https://www.amazon.com.au/gp/product...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

SS DOTM Megs is at $100 today (was $125 a few days ago, lol Amazon pricing) with free Prime Shipping

Jetfire is there too but he's $110 (still too much for me so I passed for the moment).

I can't see Jetfire at all there. Sold out?
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!