Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Generations Selects Riccochet and Red Swoop

bowspearer Guest

Packaging has been revealed for Red Swoop. Is it just me or does if give of a TFCC vibe in the worst way possible?

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    I'm still going to get a United Stepper for my collection. This doesn't do it for me.
    Same here, I really like my United Jazz, so if I ever get the chance to find that Stepper....

As for Red Swoop, I never had the G1 toys, so I always knew Swoop as blue, so even if Red Swoop would make Volcanicus unified, I’m happy with Blue Swoop

Are there any local sellers offering these yet, that have a reliable reputation with pre-orders?

Quote Originally Posted by Tranceblade View Post
    Are there any local sellers offering these yet, that have a reliable reputation with pre-orders?
    The Little Toy Company has them up for pre-order, some members here are not fans of their pre-order stuff as it tends to arrive later than other sources, but speaking for myself, I’ve never had an issue with them yet.

M-Bot's Customs logo by M-bot2011

To follow M's Toy Customs of Facebook, visit: https://www.facebook.com/MsToyCustoms
    While you're there, click the "LIKE" button!

Quote Originally Posted by Tranceblade View Post
    Toybot Importz had them when I last looked. You will be waiting a while with them also though.

KELPIE is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

If this line had existed earlier, would Punch/Counterpunch have been included?

Or will this be all repaints?

Quote Originally Posted by KELPIE View Post
    If this line had existed earlier, would Punch/Counterpunch have been included?

Or will this be all repaints?
    All three of those exclusives that year came with titanmasters, deluxe packaging and three separate Amazon.com tie-in shirts. I think I read somewhere that these would come in cardboard boxes, and they look like they're only doing repaints that are offered to multiple retailers. Punch/counterpunch was an entirely new mold, and one of the coolest toys that year.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

KELPIE is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    All three of those exclusives that year came with titanmasters, deluxe packaging and three separate Amazon.com tie-in shirts. I think I read somewhere that these would come in cardboard boxes, and they look like they're only doing repaints that are offered to multiple retailers. Punch/counterpunch was an entirely new mold, and one of the coolest toys that year.
    Agreed on P/CP.

My point is, with the direction Siege is going in, I'm trying to look at how we will get the Autobot Targetmasters, the other 3 Powermasters or even the Seacons?

I could see maybe the Monster Pretenders getting released through this repaint method, but the ones listed above... I'm struggling to see them getting released now

Swoop and Ricochet in hand in Asia... with a group shot of the POTP Dinobots with both Swoops.
    Swoop may now match the other Dinobots with the red chest, but it has a flat grey plastic instead of the glossy grey that the POTP Dinobots have, so it still doesn't quite look right.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Swoop and Ricochet in hand in Asia... with a group shot of the POTP Dinobots with both Swoops.
    Swoop may now match the other Dinobots with the red chest, but it has a flat grey plastic instead of the glossy grey that the POTP Dinobots have, so it still doesn't quite look right.
    I guess you could pop off the arms and legs pretty easily and swap them. Not sure about the wings though...
    |Buy ALL my things!|Collection Thread|Current Collection Count: ~661|
    |Wants|Galaxy Force Blue Rumble|