Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: G1 Decepticon tape reissues

As with the Autobot Mini-Cars I'll grab these if they become locally available but ceebs to import. I already have the original G1 cassettes plus Japanese reissues -- I'd only be getting these to keep them MOSC and... yeah... not gonna pay a premium for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    any updates from RK?
    Not yet though I suspect Chinese New Year is impacting their response times.

Galvatran Guest

Fingers crossed these show up at Cotton On.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    I'd only be getting these to keep them MOSC and... yeah... not gonna pay a premium for that.
    Could explain the board meltdown last night???

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    My tapes are getting pretty old and tired now and probably don't have long left...
    Just as well none of them ever had any tape in them. They last much longer without.

I wonder if we'll get to buy these nifty things from a trendy clothes store, like with mini-vehicles. That was an odd yet refreshing experience.

FatalityPitt Guest

I wonder if Cotton On will stock these. I'd love to get my hands on Ravage. I had Ravage about 2-3 years ago, but had to sell him (with Soundblaster and Laserbeak) to be able to afford some Titans Return stuff at the time. I regretted it afterwards.

Quote Originally Posted by DaptoDog View Post
    Not yet though I suspect Chinese New Year is impacting their response times.
    Still waiting on a reply from RK as to whether they are stocking this year's G1 reissues. Have sent a follow up one tonight.

Do we have any word yet on whether any of these reissues (other than the minibots) are going to make it to retail here? I would love to get these cassettes but not really interested in the crazy shipping costs.

Got this response from RK:

Hello Customer,

Thank you for your email.

The item still not yet instock in our region.

Please be patient and wait for updates.

I was just asking whether it would be put up for pre-order. So not really informative.

Quote Originally Posted by DaptoDog View Post
    Got this response from RK:

Hello Customer,

Thank you for your email.

The item still not yet instock in our region.

Please be patient and wait for updates.

I was just asking whether it would be put up for pre-order. So not really informative.
    I'd read into that to say that they will end up putting them up at some stage.

Quote Originally Posted by Raider View Post
    I'd read into that to say that they will end up putting them up at some stage.
    I hope so. To me you wouldn't wait for them to be in stock before putting them up for pre-order but perhaps I am taking it too literally. I can't recall whether they took pre-orders with the first lot or just listed them in stock straight away.