Thread: IDW talks Transformers at Wondercon

Default IDW talks Transformers at Wondercon

IDW had a panel at Wondercon in California this weekend, and talked a bit about their new Transformers comic, Synergy comic, and the Ghostbusters/Transformers crossover comic.
    The transcript is a little confusing in parts, but it can be read here, along with photos of the slide show they had during the panel.

From what I can tell, there could be a one-shot comic in July called "Transformers 84 #0", written by Simon Furman. Nothing else said about it, and we will have to wait until it is officially revealed at some point by IDW.

There were also photos of what looked to be a preview copy of the Ghostbusters/Transformers comic, of 6 or 8 pages, with a note at the end saying that it continues in the full comic that comes out in June.

KELPIE is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Bring on TF 84!!

Shame it's a one off and shame about the name.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post

From what I can tell, there could be a one-shot comic in July called "Transformers 84 #0", written by Simon Furman. Nothing else said about it, and we will have to wait until it is officially revealed at some point by IDW.
    Art is by Guido Guidi and they showed off an image of Optimus Prime fighting Megatron.

I have zero interest in the new ongoing, but this I would want to try.