Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Hasbro Masterpiece Acid Storm mid-2013

This would make a good stand-alone piece or with Sunstorm.
    I would love if Takara countered this and did the blue tetrajet, finally give him a name. That would be interesting.

I'm partial to "Blizzard Storm". Give him a really light blue colour with white accents to differentiate him from Thundercracker. They'd have to do him as a limited exclusive though. A common store release wouldn't bode well for a second blue Seeker.

Looking forward to Acid Storm. Hopefully he is in Camo colours. Need to get a good value Sunstorm now.

Quote Originally Posted by Fagnar1 View Post
    Looking forward to Acid Storm. Hopefully he is in Camo colours. Need to get a good value Sunstorm now.
    Sunstorm is dropping in price now -- cheapest one I've found was Amazon JP for $114, but other online stores outside Japan have cut their prices too (RK are selling it for $160 (w/ coin)). Some people seem to be waiting to see if it goes below the $100 mark, which it very well might if it continues to shelfwarm at this rate (which is great news for folks like you ).

I always thought they should make the blue guy Jetstorm but that's just because I like Beast Machines Jetstorm.

Who was it on this board that built an army of Generations Acid Storms? I'd love to see a photo of them with the MP standing in the middle
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    Who was it on this board that built an army of Generations Acid Storms? I'd love to see a photo of them with the MP standing in the middle
    It was STL in Melbourne. He had an army of Voyager Classic Jetfires too IIRC.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    It was STL in Melbourne. He had an army of Voyager Classic Jetfires too IIRC.
    Wouldn't that be kind of a waste? Why not get some more generic figures?

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    hmmmm, I would've been more excited if it was a conehead seeker instead of Acid Storm.... guess we'll just leave it to the third party... forever.....
    you're assuming that they don't have the coneheads planned for MP-22, MP-24 and MP-27...

I'm interested in this, not sure if I'll get it, I've been thinking about sunstorm, hopefully we get a lot of news from the to fairs coming up.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)