Thread: Need help with Armada Sideways

Default Need help with Armada Sideways

Hi guys! me again! lol This time I need help with Armada Sideways, I've read that his first run had an error with the wrong mini con revealing the wrong logo? Can anyone help me identify the CORRECT Sideways? Does this post make any sense? lol

I know what you mean.

I think the early toys had a problem with the logos in his chest being reversed, so when you had The appropriate minicon in as his head, the opposite side's insignia would show.

Infor here

I guess you could say one was more screen accurate than the other in that sense. Correct is just a matter of perspective in this case.

True, I was just asking because there are SOOO many Sideways figures on ebay, I was just curious if which ones are ok and which aren't?

There was a running change made pretty early on in the figure's run.

The first run of Sideways figures had the grey minicon (Rook?) revealing the autobot logo, and the black one (Crosswise?) revealing the decepticon logo. I always wanted that version, as I always thought the grey head was more Autobot-like.

The TV show had the figures the other way round, so a running change was made that had Rook reveal the Decepticon logo, and Crosswise reveal the Autobot logo. I think the early runs had purple paint apps on Rook, while later runs had red paint apps, to go with the relevant allegience. However that last comment could just be me making crap up.