Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Share your Autobot City/base setups!

Default Share your Autobot City/base setups!

I've been having a lot of fun lately moving various cityformers around like Gens Metroplex and Platinum Ed. Omega Supreme and I like making various layouts.

Share how you setup your Autobot City or Decepticon Base or however you choose to arrange them.

I'll start you off with mine. It's empty at the moment, but I plan to fill it with Autobots.
    Autobot City- 15/06/14 by Bidoofdude, on Flickr
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

Who was it that had the 3 Maximus bases (Fortress, Grand and Brave) set up as a Micromaster city? They posted a photo a while ago now, I can't find it but they looked awesome
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Somewhere I have pics of G1 Metroplex and all the Micromaster bases set up and somewhere else I have G1 Metro, Fort Max & Omega all set up together, but buggered if I know where they all are on my computer

Oh, and as a bit of nostalgia, when going through my mums photo albums when she passed, I found an old picture of my Transformers I had when I was 8 or 9 set up on a base I made out of those cheap, rubber lego knock offs and a drafts box. See if you can tell by the grainy image who my first 13 Transformers were. Extra points if you can name the two Machine Men because I cant

I think I can pick the first 13... Seaspray, Pipes, Tailgate, Wreck Gar, Blurr, Sandstorm, Motormaster, Dirge, Cyclonus, Bombshell, Wildrider, Dragstrip and Breakdown. Can I have a cookie?

Good use of lego though.

Stumped on the machine men, not sure I can even spot 'em.

M-Bot's Customs logo by M-bot2011

To follow M's Toy Customs of Facebook, visit: https://www.facebook.com/MsToyCustoms
    While you're there, click the "LIKE" button!

Quote Originally Posted by M-bot View Post
    I think I can pick the first 13... Seaspray, Pipes, Tailgate, Wreck Gar, Blurr, Sandstorm, Motormaster, Dirge, Cyclonus, Bombshell, Wildrider, Dragstrip and Breakdown. Can I have a cookie?

Good use of lego though.

Stumped on the machine men, not sure I can even spot 'em.
    I.O.U 1 x Cookie

The Machine Men are the old propeller-styled plane behind Cyclonus and the other is facing away from us in the box lid (facing bombshell) and is some weird red & black scorpion tank thing.

Come to think of it, these aren't actully my first 13. Mirage was my 3rd and his midsection broke and mum threw him out, and Omega Supreme was my 10th but the battery gimmicks (walking/rolling) stopped working so mum returned him to the store and didn't buy me a replacement . Had to replace them both as an adult. So I guess you could say this is the first 13 survivors

Bent Wing's the plane & the Scorp's is the tank

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    Bent Wing's the plane & the Scorp's is the tank
    Wow! Well done dude! I had to really trawl the net to find even one image of each of them but in the end you were right! I.O.U a cookie too

What you did with Omega is pretty clever.