Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Your TF collecting goals for 2014

Well, I've added up all the stuff I've shown interest in on BBTS and it comes to a grand total of about $4000 plus about $400 shipping. Unless I win something super huge and become a rich guy, that's not coming true anytime soon.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

1. What are your goals for 2014
    Buy only quality toys that I will want to keep on display/play with and not regret having in my collection.

2. What is your most anticipated figure of 2014
    Maketoys Computron. Favourite combiner as a kid.

3. What would you like to see in the Thrilling 30 line
    Good toys. Hasbro/Takara have had an average track record for a while now.
    Collection Count (w/ a 12.42% upsize): 3053
    New Family Members: DA-15 Jetwing Prime, DOTM Leader Ironhide, Perfect Effect Reflector, DOTM Shockwave & Skyhammer, eHobby United 3-packs
    Current Desires: Japanese BW Optimal Optimus
    The Holy Grail: Ultmetal Optimus Prime

Visit the Wonderful World of: The Iacon City Hub-Capital Collection

1. Continue to build on my MP collection
    2. MP Star Saber!
    3. A Trypticon that's worthy of its name.

Megatran Guest

I'm giving up 3rd party toy lines except for a select few that I want to keep such as Mania King (not Galvatron). My wallet will thank me.

Focusing on the Masterpieces that come out each year and the few remaining Hasbro Commemorative reissues to complete the series.

And one day: Jafcon G1 Black Convoy, BAPE G1 Green Camo Convoy, Exile G1 Convoy Music Label, Shining Ultra Magnus. Ahhhh one day.

Quote Originally Posted by Megatran View Post
    And one day: Jafcon G1 Black Convoy, BAPE G1 Green Camo Convoy, Exile G1 Convoy Music Label, Shining Ultra Magnus. Ahhhh one day.
    BAPE G1 Green Camo Convoy - MIB or MISB?

Megatran Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Skullcruncher View Post
    BAPE G1 Green Camo Convoy - MIB or MISB?
    I'd be happy with MIB or MISB. But if I had to choose it would be MISB, just to be consistent with my Red Camo and Grey Camo.

If you've got one to sell, then hit me up.

2014 goals..

Get my collection in an organized order - Top priority as everything is all over the place after I had to pack everything so painters could fix up the ceiling.

Buy 3P or official stuff that is appealing to me as it comes out. No real goal.

Laugh really hard at the bad quality of TF4 toys. I was at Kmart yesterday and boy, what a load of s**t. One of the non transforming toys looks like a cheap KO from some chinese $2 shop down to the piss yellow and badly applied and scarce painted dull silver.

Quote Originally Posted by CBratron View Post
    1. What are your goals for 2014
    No deadline goals. Just get the animated movie decepticons started. Already have classics Cyclonus. Mania King and Sharky should go a long way. Maybe armybuild some sweeps too.

2. What is your most anticipated figure of 2014
    As of now Fansproject Diesel.
    With the generations line ever shrinking and Transformers Prime out to pasture I'm really not that interested in official product. Masterpiece Bumblebee would be the most anticipated official figure.

3. What would you like to see in the Thrilling 30 line
    Some decent combiners. And I mean decent.
    So I got my Galvatron, Cyclonus and three sweeps, three sharkicons, FP Intimidator is complete. Maybe a Unicron? Looking at scoring the 25th Anniversary release if I find him for significantly less than $300.
    Still on track to pick up MP Bumblebee and some 3P MP Dinobots.

I've given up on a good official combiner.
    Any figure that comes with swords demands wrist articulation.

kup: I totally agree about the non-convertible toys looking like cheap dollar store KOs! And it appears that Hasbro's planning on making Leader Class AoE Optimus Prime look like a cheap KO too.

Megatran Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Megatran View Post
    And one day: Jafcon G1 Black Convoy, BAPE Green Camo Convoy, Exile Convoy Music Label, Shining Ultra Magnus. Ahhhh one day.
    Crossed 2 off the list. I can forgo the Exile Convoy Music Label. Now to hunt down that elusive Green BAPE Convoy for a reasonable price..........