Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 389101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Voltron Classics Line

Cat is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Geigerrock-2 View Post
    in this case it's all of em or none of em.
    The other thing is that you need all 5 of the pilot figures to be able to have the full Blazing Sword.

Each pilot comes with a piece of it (Not counting Sven).

And you HAVE to have the Blazing Sword.

oh . i didn't realize. i wouldn't care if i had the pilots or not.. but not having the blazing sword. well.... i don't think voltron ever managed to win a fight without it. ( maybe twice )
    thinking about it, i need to get swords for the old matchbox voltrons now

bring on the second run....pleeeease

Quote Originally Posted by Geigerrock-2 View Post
    oh . i didn't realize. i wouldn't care if i had the pilots or not.. but not having the blazing sword. well.... i don't think voltron ever managed to win a fight without it. ( maybe twice )
    thinking about it, i need to get swords for the old matchbox voltrons now

bring on the second run....pleeeease
    Good sir, I would gladly buy said pilots off you. (It's frustrating me because I want another set of pilots for display purposes, or at least a second Lance. Yeah, I know, I should be happy with one).

And the blazing sword piece is actually included in the box with the pilot, along with a key, which is just.....well, it just is. You can use it as a stand for the pilot, as it has a peg on it. Not really all that practical though, as the key's pretty big.

But yeah. Without all 5 of the regular pilots, you'll have an incomplete blazing sword. It's good that you don't need the Sven, at least.

I can't really say much about how good or bad the sword is, seeing I only have one piece at this stage.

Random pic, just cos.

In case it matters to anyone, here's the specific breakdown for the yellow lion set (all in US dollars):

Lion and pilot set - $55 US

International shipping - $15.55US

I reckon its such a limited run tight now because they weren't too sure how it owuld go. I'd be surprised if they never released them again.

So, if I read this correctly, no pilots = no sword at all, not even an unblazing sword? That would suck.

To be honest, the cost doesn't seem all that much considering the soze of each toy. I'd be up for it, if I had the cash spare. Heck, I probably spent more on my original vehicle force voltron a while back.

Quote Originally Posted by Cat View Post
    In case it matters to anyone, here's the specific breakdown for the yellow lion set (all in US dollars):

Lion and pilot set - $55 US

International shipping - $15.55US
    they are popping up now..(thanks to the links sent) but i think the cheapest landed is around 120-130...
    i don't know whether to wait and see or just pay it
    could they release them again?

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    I reckon its such a limited run tight now because they weren't too sure how it owuld go. I'd be surprised if they never released them again.

So, if I read this correctly, no pilots = no sword at all, not even an unblazing sword? That would suck.

To be honest, the cost doesn't seem all that much considering the soze of each toy. I'd be up for it, if I had the cash spare. Heck, I probably spent more on my original vehicle force voltron a while back.
    Absolutely. I KNOW I spent more on my original Vehicle Force Voltron (worth every cent, it's absolutely mint).

And you're correct - no pilots, no sword. However, you can't buy the lions without the pilots anyway. (Only exception is Sven, who is subscription only. He doesn't come with a sword piece)

Here's how it's broken up - http://thefwoosh.com/wp-content/uplo...-card-back.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Cat View Post
    Absolutely. I KNOW I spent more on my original Vehicle Force Voltron (worth every cent, it's absolutely mint).

And you're correct - no pilots, no sword. However, you can't buy the lions without the pilots anyway. (Only exception is Sven, who is subscription only. He doesn't come with a sword piece)

Here's how it's broken up - http://thefwoosh.com/wp-content/uplo...-card-back.jpg
    lovable and long lasting..... good ol hunk

Actually I think the black lion will come with a standard (not lighty-flashy) sword and shield. At least that's what i've seen in promo pics.

Yup. pics in this link here-

http://www.govoltronforce.com/2012/0...tor-night.html