Page 9 of 71 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141929 ... LastLast

Thread: The Food Thread - comments and recommendations

Well, it is supposed to be *fast* food, not take as long as normal takeaway venues. McDonalds used to set the standard on *fast* food, because you could walk in or drive up to it, and the food would already be there ready for you to buy and go. If they are no more convenient/faster than others, then they lose that advantage in 'fast food' stakes.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Well, it is supposed to be *fast* food, not take as long as normal takeaway venues. McDonalds used to set the standard on *fast* food, because you could walk in or drive up to it, and the food would already be there ready for you to buy and go. If they are no more convenient/faster than others, then they lose that advantage in 'fast food' stakes.
    Yeah I know, well at least they give out free Big Macs when they don't live up to their standards!

If you have a craving for junk food, but afraid that you'll keep having that craving on frequent occasions I suggest going all out in 1 go, that way you feel so sick of the food you don't want to come back for it in a while.

Today, I had a craving for maccas. 2 Quarter Pounders and 2 McDoubles. :O I do not want to look at a burger for about a month now!

Quote Originally Posted by SkyWarp91 View Post
    If you have a craving for junk food, but afraid that you'll keep having that craving on frequent occasions I suggest going all out in 1 go, that way you feel so sick of the food you don't want to come back for it in a while.

Today, I had a craving for maccas. 2 Quarter Pounders and 2 McDoubles. :O I do not want to look at a burger for about a month now!
    Shut Up, Shut Up!

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by SkyWarp91 View Post
    Unfortunately, that has never worked for me. I would stuff myself with fried chicken till I'm sick of it, but that craving returns the next day ...
    Recent Acquisitions: MP-53+B Dia Burnout
    (Pre-)ordered: Missing Link C-02
    Wants: Encore Headmasters!

Been watching them too. Dishes with more calories than a person should consume in a month...

My latest food creation - The Farmyard Feast from Hungry Jacks.

Contains Beef, grilled Chicken, Bacon, Egg, cheese, onion and Ketchup (on the left) or BBQ sauce (on the right). Cost about AU$7 to create, by adding those extra things to a Cheeseburger. Tasted pretty good, but needed more sauce. So if you try one of these, ask for more sauce to be added between a few of the layers.

Hungry Jacks/Burger King Farmyard Feast by griffinofoz, on Flickr

Hungry Jacks/Burger King Farmyard Feast by griffinofoz, on Flickr

Quote Originally Posted by Dkaris View Post
    Oh....Crazy stuff!! but good...

Love the bacon subbed for nacho chips

...This thread is awesome...

Seeing as how you all seem to like weird burgers check out this one my buddy and i had in shibuya

BEHOLD BURGER KING'S NY PIZZA BURGER!

it was about the size of the average large pizza
    it had tomato paste/sauce, onions, burger patties, cheese, and a few other things

my review ... first slice (piece, buger, segment .. whatever) was pretty good, after that it was sickening, my friend ate the rest

EDIT: More Pics

In Box

Slice in Hand

Last Slice