Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Botcon 2014 Iacon set

me too!

Me three

Mine arrived yesterday. Very nice. And no problems with the them either.

Now that they are arriving, I've gotta ask....

Am I the only one that transforms this scorpy mould with the shoulders vertical against the body, not high and angled?

Quote Originally Posted by Krayt View Post
    Now that they are arriving, I've gotta ask....

Am I the only one that transforms this scorpy mould with the shoulders vertical against the body, not high and angled?
    Mine is angled ATM. But might try your suggestion. It looks so out of place compared to the others. Blocky and all.

mine arrived Thursday, and yes I have the shoulders straight up, as i believe the correct transformation looks mistransformed lol, plus it's nice to have Scorponok next to my Dark Scorponok

Scorponok (and Cannonball) were constructed wrong on all the toys. The purple side pieces (that look like a ladder) under those shoulder pads are on the wrong sides. So if you take out the two screws on the back of each and swap over the two parts, the shoulder pads will fold down further away from the head. (if you aren't preferring to have the shoulder pads pointed straight up)

(The problem with Cannonball is the thighs, which can't be swapped over without special tools to remove the pins.)

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    (The problem with Cannonball is the thighs, which can't be swapped over without special tools to remove the pins.)
    I honestly can't see a problem with mine. It looks fine. My only thigh complaint is that the gold paint scrapes off.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    The purple side pieces (that look like a ladder) under those shoulder pads are on the wrong sides. So if you take out the two screws on the back of each and swap over the two parts, the shoulder pads will fold down further away from the head. (if you aren't preferring to have the shoulder pads pointed straight up)
    Oh I didn't know there was a problem with Scorponok. Thanks for that. I shall give it a go.