Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: RID-2015 season one DVD set for Sept 1st in Australia

Picked mine up from JB HI FI today... I will watch this tonight while my wife is at roller derby training

Quote Originally Posted by MayzaPrime View Post
    Picked mine up from JB HI FI today... I will watch this tonight while my wife is at roller derby training
    Surely he wins quote of the month for that one! so many levels there....

I picked this up today and watched the first two eps. I hit the Subtitle button on my remote and nothing came up, so it looks like there are no subtitle options, which massively sucks for hearing impaired fans. Although most TF DVDs seem to lack subtitle options, off hand the only ones that have it are the live action movies, Animated and Beast Machines.

my Local JB Hifi had nothing last night. not even space on the shelf next to other transformers DVD's. I'm not even sure they have received stock.

I expect this will be available for quite some time though so I'm not worried about missing out.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

If it is on their website, and listed as available in-store, you can ask them to order in a copy for you... or wait for a sale.
    The store nearest me took a couple months to get in the 7th volume of Rescue Bots, and still hasn't got the 8th volume in that came out 4 weeks ago.