Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The TF Quotes IRL Thread

Quote Originally Posted by MayzaPrime View Post
    My 4 year old was playing with Optimus Prime this morning he pressed his button to activate the voice and the famous (maybe alittle over used now) quote 'one shall stand, one shall fall' he replied in his best Megatron voice 'why throw away your life so recklessly' and my 7 year old finished the quote 'thats a question you should ask yourself Megatron'

Proud Dad moment
    That is Awesome!
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    In a very stressful day of work today, 10th day in a row I've been working without a break, someone tried to bring up a new thing that needed to be investigated, so I did throw out the quote "I can't deal with that now" and then thought of this thread.
    I use that one a LOT at work. I also do on occasion "has the imperial magistrate reached a verdict?" and "spare me this mockery of justice!". And I wonder why my career is going nowhere

I used to do "why girl hit my nose" quite frequently with my wife (substituting hit and nose with whatever was relevant at the time) until one day she decided to watch TFTM with me and shot me a dark look when Grimlock spoke the line.

Quote Originally Posted by Lint View Post
    I used to do "why girl hit my nose" quite frequently with my wife (substituting hit and nose with whatever was relevant at the time) until one day she decided to watch TFTM with me and shot me a dark look when Grimlock spoke the line.
    THAT IS GOLD!
    Please tell me you got a photo of the look on her face for posterity. Suddenly the cute thing that you've been doing for years becomes extra dorky and annoying
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

I walked into Big W's staffroom, yelled "Die! Autobots!" & levelled the place.
    HR sent me a nasty email the next day.

I was playing COd with a friend and I didn't know what mode we were playing (toliet break) and he said we were playing Free for All. I said
    "In that case I say it is survival of the fittest!"
    "Save the rebellion! Save the dream!" - Saw Gerrera