Thread: TRU $10 in-store voucher for VIPs (min $10 spend)

Default TRU $10 in-store voucher for VIPs (min $10 spend)

T&Cs:

Offer available in store Friday 22 to Sunday 24 December 2017 on presentation of your VIP Club Card or eVIP Club Card. $10 will be taken off the transaction total at the registers. A minimum transaction total of $10 is required to claim this offer. Offer can only be claimed once per Registered VIP Club Member. You must be a Registered VIP Club Member before 20 December 2017 to be eligible. Offer cannot be used on gift cards or non-merchandise goods and services.

That's a pretty good offer, since there is only a $10 minimum spend.... which could make something free if you find something that you want at that price.
    Unfortunately, they have nothing I want at the moment.

Yeah, there's nothing much on my list of wants either, but you never know once in-store. Worse case, I end up leaving with a bunch of chocolates or other nibbles... free is free!

This came in handy, got my g/f's little one a bladebuilders lightsabre for $4.99
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

I walked around the store for about half an hour looking for something I wanted or something close to $10. I ended up with a box of Jelly Belly Bean-Boozled, priced at $15, but ended up costing me $2 (they were 20% off, and then the VIP $10 off).
    It was... an interesting experience... but I'm glad I didn't pay more than $2 for it.

Stuff all in the Transformers section so went to get 2 Stormtroopers at 2 for $25 but the deals didn’t stack as the registers only took the $10 off the original full price. Got a Ahhh Choo Lego set instead.

Well TR Trypticon is on clearance still at 199.98...