Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: MP04 Convoy with Trailer now out in Target.

Quote Originally Posted by jaydisc View Post
    21 seems a bit silly; A dude named Arcee?
    Meh, I'm desensitised
    After the hard-core weirdness that was Kiss Players, a little robot cross-dressing is nothing, really! (assuming this is the g1 Arcee )

An MP roller would be awesome but it isn't surprising that Takara didn't include it in MP4 - they didn't even bother with the trailer for MP1
    Last edited by DigDug; 6th June 2008 at 06:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DigDug View Post
    Meh, I'm desensitised
    After the hard-core weirdness that was Kiss Players, a little robot cross-dressing is nothing, really! (assuming this is the g1 Arcee )

An MP roller would be awesome but it isn't surprising that Takara didn't include it in MP4 - they didn't even bother with the trailer for MP1
    well a solid plactic Trailer .. The cardboard trailer MP01 came with was flimsy..
    Autobots:119 Decepticons: 80
    Maximals:20 Predacons: 07
    Minicons:58 Unicron: 3
    Total:283

Why have they included alt mode Megatron? It seems a bizarre inclusion.

All the Masterpiece Optimus Prime moulds even the Magnus mould comes with an alt mode Megatron.

Hmmm I really just want the trailer...

jay confirming what Sifun said - Ive tried putting Nemesis Prime dodge ram in Pulse's Mp04 when he showed it to me, it fits.

+1 on the sentiments of no Roller. Well we could try to buy just a spare G1 roller and put him in hhehehe, he's suppose to be a small drone anyway... your right too small that may be pushing it
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Hmmm I really just want the trailer...
    And I only want the cab. If you want to go halves liege (and can find one) let me know.

Ok, will do, Just hope theysell them here at Blacktown area AAANNDD the I get to it before them DAMN Scalpers do!
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

I'm only after the trailer too so if anyone in Melb wants to split let me know !

I hope they do keep em off the shelves until the sale then because I can't waste time going to Targets during exam period haha

edit: my mate who works at Target Box Hill toy section said they only got 4 in and he assumes they would all be gone because so many people have been asking about it If there's any left when he's in i'll get him to give me a buzz !
    Last edited by k.wong23; 8th June 2008 at 09:13 PM.