Page 6 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111626 ... LastLast

Thread: The Decision Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Starscream77 View Post
    Tryp for sure if he is a decent price, as Ode said G1 stuff is harder to find and you should grab it while you can. I am backing OP to shelf warm a bit until a price drop
    Tryp for $155 from store (CRU)

Quote Originally Posted by Bidoofdude View Post
    Tryp for $155 from store (CRU)
    Is it 100% complete? If so not too bad a price considering your not paying shipping

I am not sure as when I went there I didn't look at the accessories (too busy drooling over my first look at g1s irl) but I am pretty sure I saw some purple thingomobobs that are his accesories. I'm gonna go check sometime but then again I can get them cheap off ebay and the like. No box btw. And is it me, but is g1 optimus prime a lot smaller than it looks in photos? A lot of those guys were waaaaaayyy smaller than I thought. Blitzwing's a midget lol.

And is it me, but is g1 optimus prime a lot smaller than it looks in photos? A lot of those guys were waaaaaayyy smaller than I thought. Blitzwing's a midget lol.
    At 16cm Optimus Prime was the largest Autobot toy released in the first series of Transformers in 1984. He was also the second largest Transformer at the time, the tallest being Soundwave (18cm). Take a look at the Classicsverse & G1 Comparison thread for a bunch of photos comparing contemporary Classicsverse toys with their G1 counterparts. In some cases the G1 toy is smaller, but in other cases they were bigger. It all depends -- but have a look through that thread and you'll see lots of side-by-side comparison photos.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    At 16cm Optimus Prime was the largest Autobot toy released in the first series of Transformers in 1984. He was also the second largest Transformer at the time, the tallest being Soundwave (18cm). Take a look at the Classicsverse & G1 Comparison thread for a bunch of photos comparing contemporary Classicsverse toys with their G1 counterparts. In some cases the G1 toy is smaller, but in other cases they were bigger. It all depends -- but have a look through that thread and you'll see lots of side-by-side comparison photos.
    I know, I somehow expected it to be bigger. They are still quite awesome.

I am not sure as when I went there I didn't look at the accessories (too busy drooling over my first look at g1s irl) but I am pretty sure I saw some purple thingomobobs that are his accesories. I'm gonna go check sometime but then again I can get them cheap off ebay and the like. No box btw. And is it me, but is g1 optimus prime a lot smaller than it looks in photos? A lot of those guys were waaaaaayyy smaller than I thought. Blitzwing's a midget lol.
    Aside from getting an online checklist of its accessories, the other thing is to watch a few good Youtube reviews to get an understanding of how it transforms, and possible areas of breakage (if any) to look out for.

I know, I somehow expected it to be bigger. They are still quite awesome.
    You should see G1 Blaster

Quote Originally Posted by SuspectimusPrime View Post
    Aside from getting an online checklist of its accessories, the other thing is to watch a few good Youtube reviews to get an understanding of how it transforms, and possible areas of breakage (if any) to look out for.

You should see G1 Blaster
    I know,
    HE IS HUMOUNGOUS!!!
    I am pretty well informed on transformation. But is there any sites that give like a pdf of the instructions or something similar?

I know,
    HE IS HUMOUNGOUS!!!
    I am pretty well informed on transformation. But is there any sites that give like a pdf of the instructions or something similar?
    Try this one

Good luck with Trypticon. I was just at CRU this afternoon (scouring for MTMTE #8 without luck), and saw that your future-Trypticon was still sitting quietly in the corner.

Quote Originally Posted by SuspectimusPrime View Post
    Try this one

Good luck with Trypticon. I was just at CRU this afternoon (scouring for MTMTE #8 without luck), and saw that your future-Trypticon was still sitting quietly in the corner.
    Did you happen to see its accesories and things of that nature (if any were there) sorry, I din't get the best look.