Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Myer Toy Sale 17/9 - 11/10

I forgot to bring the voucher I asked the lady and she said there wasn't additional offer. I thought I just needed the Myer one card.

Quote Originally Posted by jazzcomp View Post
    I forgot to bring the voucher I asked the lady and she said there wasn't additional offer. I thought I just needed the Myer one card.
    You can just show the coupon on your phone (from the link in the first post of this topic).

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    You can just show the coupon on your phone (from the link in the first post of this topic).
    Yeah, but the cashier didn't tell me a voucher was needed at the time I wonder if I can get them to refund me the discount? Is that possible? Does it have to be at the same store?

Quote Originally Posted by jazzcomp View Post
    Yeah, but the cashier didn't tell me a voucher was needed at the time I wonder if I can get them to refund me the discount? Is that possible? Does it have to be at the same store?
    It's at their discretion, as I was able to do it with one of the Movie Platinum sets, telling them that I didn't get the email until after I had already been at the store (which was true - the email went out in the evening of the first day it was valid).
    Just take your receipt, VIP card and voucher back to them and ask.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    It's at their discretion, as I was able to do it with one of the Movie Platinum sets, telling them that I didn't get the email until after I had already been at the store (which was true - the email went out in the evening of the first day it was valid).
    Just take your receipt, VIP card and voucher back to them and ask.
    I really don't get this combo requirement, the myerone card should've been enough to give the discount to members.

It's ok I guess for you at the time, since you probably did come back at the weekend of the sale. You can always return and rebuy it (another store or online). Doesn't make sense for them to deny you the discount. It would have been easier to do the click and collect and apply the code online to ensure that you get the discount than coming in store and confirming with the staff the discount.

It's a shame, that YOTG Prime hasn't been discounted, i couldn't imagine them selling like hot cakes at the price of $299.00