Page 162 of 162 FirstFirst ... 142152157158159160161162
Results 1,611 to 1,620 of 1620

Thread: Online sightings (Australian companies)

Don’t know if this has been posted but Big W has legacy leaders on clearance at $22 down from $89 on their website
    Website shows Skyquake and TM2 Megatron but the store I went to had Laser Prime and Galvatron
    Galvatron registered as $89 at the checkout but when asked the manager honoured the online price

Quote Originally Posted by snaketales View Post
    Don’t know if this has been posted but Big W has legacy leaders on clearance at $22 down from $89 on their website
    Website shows Skyquake and TM2 Megatron but the store I went to had Laser Prime and Galvatron
    Galvatron registered as $89 at the checkout but when asked the manager honoured the online price
    You seemed to get cut off, but looking at the site, it's the Studio Series Leaders on clearance for $22, not Legacy.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

It says Legacy here and I definitely came home with a Legacy Galvatron.

https://www.bigw.com.au/product/tran...rted-/p/205658

I couldn't find any listings for Studio Series. Maybe there's different sales in different states?

Yeah, this has been a really weird situation, It only shows the clearance price if there is stock SOMEWHERE near you in my experience.

Screenshot 2024-04-23 at 11.38.50 AM.jpg

JJJ is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

It also depends on the browser you are using. Firefox on my desktop did not show any sale price. Firefox on my tablet showed this.

And it has definitely been Legacy, for perhaps 3 weeks now.

I suspect that's more related to the postcode you specified (and is remembered via cookie on each device independently). The device showing the clearance price will have a postcode with relatively nearby stock. The other will not.

JJJ is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Nope, I don't permit cookies or specify postcodes. Big W has joined the ranks of sites that don't bother about HTML standards but rather code to the quirks of a preferred one - just like how 15 years ago lots of developers coded for either IE or everything else.

Well, you might not be overriding it, but they're defaulting you to a postcode.

First screenshot is if I specify my postcode as Mildura.
    Second is the same (full price, out of stock) when I try 2000, 3000 and 6000.

Screenshot 2024-04-23 at 7.14.15 PM.jpg Screenshot 2024-04-23 at 7.15.04 PM.jpg

Try changing your postcode - see what happens... all in the same browser. It'll still remember a postcode change per session without cookies. I'm not using Firefox.

Ah, yes. One of my managers told me about that. When Armada Optimus was on clearance last year and everyone was telling me about it, yet when I walked into work it was full price, I was like WTF is everyone talking about?

Pricing is per-store on clearance items. That's why it says "Price may vary in store". I didn't even see that disclaimer when I looked on the site late last night.

So moral of the story. Check the price at your local store or one you are willing to drive to.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Anyway, has anyone seen a better deal on Cybertron Starscream than this Amazon AU listing from Amazon DE?

https://www.amazon.com.au/Transforme...dp/B0CFZLK8KB/