Thread: Holiday in Victoria

Default Holiday in Victoria

Hey guys. Going to be travelling to Vic in the next couple of weeks. Staying in Ballarat but visiting melbourne. Any must visit stores for TF?

Also any suggestions for kid friendly (5-8yo) fun attractions

Cheers

Sovereign Hill is really good. Went there for the Winter Wonderland although I am not sure when it finishes.

Quote Originally Posted by Thurmus View Post
    Sovereign Hill is really good. Went there for the Winter Wonderland although I am not sure when it finishes.
    Thats on our 'to do' along with Kryal castle. Cheers

Lobos collectibles
    Wanted items:
    eHobby Orion Pax and Dion

Quote Originally Posted by autobreadticon View Post
    Lobos collectibles
    Second that *thumbs up* though you're gonna miss out on the sale they have this Saturday, 20% store wide
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

Megatran Guest

Quote Originally Posted by CHILENO20 View Post
    Second that *thumbs up* though you're gonna miss out on the sale they have this Saturday, 20% store wide
    This Saturday hey. Anything worth a mention? I might have to pay a visit. (Sorry for hijacking this thread).

Quote Originally Posted by Megatran View Post
    This Saturday hey. Anything worth a mention? I might have to pay a visit. (Sorry for hijacking this thread).
    Garage sale as well That's what I'm really looking forward too
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

Evil Empire comics on Sydney road in Brunswick occasionally has a few little bits and pieces of interest. Overall though the store is pretty nuts and worth having a look in anyway.

Probably already on your itinerary but the kids/toy section of CBD Myer is worth a visit. So is Minotaur on Elizabeth street even if both are a bit lean on TF's at the moment.

If you're here on a Sunday, check out the Diamond Valley Railway in Eltham. Kids will get a kick out of the miniature railways they can ride on and it's an impressive spectacle for adult riders too.

Otherwise Funfields in Whittlesea or the Carribean Gardens Market in Scoresby are very kid friendly. But they're a fair bit away from the city centre and you'd probably have to commit a day for each of them.