Page 11 of 92 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415162131 ... LastLast

Thread: Foreign first-release TOY sightings

The four Target exclusive Deluxes have been released in the UK, so hopefully we see them here too... at least so that some of us don't have to pay a fortune for the Space Case that everyone seems to want most of the four (but was only 1 to a case of 8).
    Besides, all four are done with opaque-ish plastic, which gives them a nice look with back-lighting when displayed.

Wave 3 action sets (Shockwave, Ratchet) have just been found in America.

Target exclusive Human Alliance Leadfoot found in US.

Also just found out that the JP Skywarp (redeco of Starscream) is out in Japan, while the second pair/wave of Scanning Deluxes (Bbee, Ratchet) have been found at TRU in America, which is a month early.
    We got the first pair here, so might get the second pair as well.

DotM Commander Wave 4 (Guzzle, Dark Sentinel Prime) have now been found in America.
    Just a day after Wave 3 was found in Australia... so we are already falling behind by a whole wave (in most size classes too).

Optimus Roleplay 'nerf style' gun is out in America. It comes with 10 darts.

And a store exclusive Cyberverse multi-pack that I only found out about yesterday on Seibertron's image archive, has just been found in a US store - 'Battle in the Moonlight'.
    The multi-pack has redecos of the Optimus Action set, Legion Ratchet & Legion Crankcase. It is a Walmart exclusive... no idea if it will be here.

Wave 2 of the Stealth Force motorcycle class (which we don't get here anyway) has been found in America. Wave 2 is just one single redeco - Dirt Rocket (redeco of High Wire). Both are Autobots. Priced at US$6.

Wave 3 Legion DotM (Roadbuster, Starscream, Bumblebee redeco, Flak) being found more frequently in America now. Apparently they were out a couple months ago, but slow restocking has meant it took a while for most stores to get in new stuff (like here).

Default BTTS Dinobot Minicons

BBTS have their shared exclusive Dinobot mini-cons in stock. Mine arrived today, see here for review
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

They WERE in stock, but sold out a couple days ago. I bought a set as well - no idea why they are in TF3 packaging though.