View Poll Results: JP MP-23 Exhaust - worth buying?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

14 73.68%
  • Only if...

3 15.79%
  • Not worth it

0 0%
  • I'm not even interested

2 10.53%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Toy Review - JP MP-23 Masterpiece Exhaust

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    I got curious.

*snip*
    It might interest you Goki, and perhaps others , that Josh Burcham did too and posted this on Twitter.
    Cuz I cant help but think of the screw-hole as a bullet-hole [making him blind so he wears a visor like Predator]

I got mine today.

I gotta admit, this is one Masterpiece that I got mainly because of the hype. I have no attachment to the character and it was mainly the fact that a wide western release of him got canned that I became intrigued and was able to source one in Hong Kong.

However now I have him I'm really glad I do. The first thing that hit me when I took him out of the box was how much the red on his alt-mode pops - it looks really good! The blue windscreen is a bit wiggy but overall it's really nice looking.

In robot mode I'm diggging the head - the twin visor thing looks awesome and fairly unique. I also like how the back wings match the windscreen and that he comes with all the things that matched the G1 Wheeljack/Exhaust toy like the two launchers rather than one big one like Wheeljack had in the cartoon.

Everything else- form, style, transformation etc has been covered a million times in WJ reviews so wont bother going over all that stuff again. But lets just say he's a freakin cool toy

Overall I like him far more than I thought I would (and considering how much he cost with the weak Aussie dollar thats a damn good thing! )

For those who ordered from RK I emailed them today and got the below response.

Dear Aaron,

MP-23 order will ship out in 2nd or 3rd week of APRIL.

You will receive tracking notification after order is shipped out.

Thanks.

RK CREW

Here's my ramblings on MP-23 Exhaust. Hope you can check it out

Transformers Masterpiece MP-23 Exhaust - YouTube

Absolutely fantastic figure, and exactly why I love these kinds of repaints/retools by Takara!!

Love this figure! Exactly why I love repaints like this