Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 234567 ... LastLast

Thread: BigW mid-year toy sale - June 22nd to July 12

Quote Originally Posted by KaRNiV8L PRiME View Post
    It's great having a man on the inside! Thanks for your insight KaRNiV8L PRiME!

Updated first post with dates and new link details, thanks to members here.

I have also corrected the listing of the 1-step, to Titan Changers, as I made a mistake on that one.

With a quick flick through I've been able to find two licensed items, but I'll have a good look later and add additional TFs items to the first post (this catalogue is 104 pages...)

BigW's mid-year toy sale may start in stores on Thursday June 22nd, but the sale prices are now live on their website if you wanted to get in early and pay shipping (which isn't too expensive - like, just $10 for Trypticon to most locations).

To shop Transformers, go here.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    BigW's mid-year toy sale may start in stores on Thursday June 22nd, but the sale prices are now live on their website if you wanted to get in early and pay shipping (which isn't too expensive - like, just $10 for Trypticon to most locations).

To shop Transformers, go here.
    Ordered... it saves me going to the shop

prices for most things aren't TOO impressive.
    except for the tiny turbos only being $2.50, will definitely be trying to pick up a few during the sale (if I can find anything but sideswipes and crosshairs....)

really hoping the wave 2 TLK deluxes and voyagers show up during this sale so I can pick up Sqweeks, Megatron, Steelbane and Hound at a more reasonable price.
    do we have any rough ETA for the wave 2 stuff?

Just waiting on my 5% off cashrewards giftcards to arrive via email so I can get me Trypticon online. The only thing that's bothering me is that it's bound to come from Melbourne so it will be over a week for him to arrive. And BigW have a habit of cancelling orders on me. Hmmm

sigh... assorted styles.
    oh well.

Still a great price for those that want Trypticon delivered to their door!

Hi peeps,

It's been awhile I know, but helloo everyone!

Just wondering does Big W not do their midnight openings anymore? Was trying to find one store that opened at midnight and there doesn't seem to be any.
    ~ JuzMel ~
    My son is taking over all my TFs!

Quote Originally Posted by JuzMel View Post
    Hi peeps,

It's been awhile I know, but helloo everyone!

Just wondering does Big W not do their midnight openings anymore? Was trying to find one store that opened at midnight and there doesn't seem to be any.
    I was looking on their sites earlier too and couldn't find anything about midnight openings either. at any nearby stores, it's possible they aren't doing them this year. or they just haven't updated the site to reflect the special trading hours
    at the bottom of their homepage (looking at their mobile site) there's a link for "toy sale extended trading hours" but clicking it just takes you to the standard trading hours/ store details page and no stores seem to show altered trading hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Firestorm View Post
    I was looking on their sites earlier too and couldn't find anything about midnight openings either. at any nearby stores, it's possible they aren't doing them this year. or they just haven't updated the site to reflect the special trading hours
    at the bottom of their homepage (looking at their mobile site) there's a link for "toy sale extended trading hours" but clicking it just takes you to the standard trading hours/ store details page and no stores seem to show altered trading hours.
    Some stores still are eg Penrith, Rousehill in NSW
    Recent Additions:
    Robosen Auto Converting Optimus Prime
    Incoming:
    Canon Optimus
    Wishlist:
    MP Jazz, MP Ricochet, MP Waspinator
    Selling:
    Lots, just need to sort it out.
    Looking For:
    Seige Cyberton upgrade Optimus Prime