Page 626 of 833 FirstFirst ... 606616621622623624625626627628629630631636646 ... LastLast
Results 6,251 to 6,260 of 8328

Thread: VIC Transformers Sightings.

Kmart in Waurn Ponds had 2 Wolfwires and a Twin Twist, assuming someone beat me to the Slugslingers grrr.
    WANTS
    G1 Vortex w/ weapons
    Beast Wars Basic Rattrap head and gun

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by FatalityPitt View Post
    I managed to buy that Slugslinger early this morning. That mouth-thing actually doesn't look too bad; just wasn't expecting it after seeing the stock photos.
    Its still a qc issue and still noticeable, just glad mine was tolerable to my preferences at least

Quote Originally Posted by davieanix View Post
    Kmart in Waurn Ponds had 2 Wolfwires and a Twin Twist, assuming someone beat me to the Slugslingers grrr.
    That's not slugslingers wave that's misfire's.

Slugslingers has kup hotrod and chromedome in it, I'm just surprised altona gate of all places got both waves

FatalityPitt Guest

Quote Originally Posted by hYpNoS View Post
    Its still a qc issue and still noticeable, just glad mine was tolerable to my preferences at least
    Yeah, it's not something that's supposed to be there, but don't mind it so much. At least the lines are even and not jagged. If you see the Twintwist in Kmart Footscray, it's helmet looks like it'd been haphazardly carved out with a knife (I didn't bother taking a photo since I no longer use photobucket, but it's been there for about a week now). This defect on Slugslinger kind of adds a bit of character to the toy (somewhat reminds me of the Joker), but if it ever reaches a point where I can't stand it anymore, I guess I could try to paint over the lines around the mouth. I think it's there because the paint they used was applied too thinly.

Quote Originally Posted by hYpNoS View Post

That's not slugslingers wave that's misfire's.

Slugslingers has kup hotrod and chromedome in it, I'm just surprised altona gate of all places got both waves
    Oh you're right! That actually makes me feel better haha. Cheers.
    WANTS
    G1 Vortex w/ weapons

Another unsuccessful visit to K-Mart Vic Gardens this time and can report they are absolutely cleared out of anything Titan Returns.

Seems a lot of movie stuff is easily available though....
    Collection Count (w/ a 12.42% upsize): 3053
    New Family Members: DA-15 Jetwing Prime, DOTM Leader Ironhide, Perfect Effect Reflector, DOTM Shockwave & Skyhammer, eHobby United 3-packs
    Current Desires: Japanese BW Optimal Optimus
    The Holy Grail: Ultmetal Optimus Prime

Visit the Wonderful World of: The Iacon City Hub-Capital Collection

Quote Originally Posted by STL View Post
    Another unsuccessful visit to K-Mart Vic Gardens this time and can report they are absolutely cleared out of anything Titan Returns.

Titans Return finally being sacrificed for movie crap? I hope that's not finally happening.

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

I see shufflers and repugnus at target werribee plaza, but nothing else to note elsewhere

Quote Originally Posted by STL View Post

Its all shelf warming crap, even the leaders are barely moving, my big w is clogged with tr broadsides as well to make matters worse.

Least after the rush for the new stuff kmarts and myers are the go to places for new tr deluxes because all the ones nearby I'm aware of are out.

I have zero hopes for wave 2 tlk deluxes and wave 3 voyagers though, not looking good

Saw Robots in Disguise Wave 11 (Bludgeon, Thermidor, Twinferno) at Northland Myer.

Not much else new there.

2 x Slugslingers at Kmart Waurn Ponds
    WANTS
    G1 Vortex w/ weapons

As of this afternoon, there are no TR deluxe waves 4-6 in Doncaster Westfield Myer, Target, Big W, TRU and EB Games.
    Recent Acquisitions: MP-53+B Dia Burnout
    (Pre-)ordered: Missing Link C-02
    Wants: Encore Headmasters!