Page 926 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 906916921922923924925926927928929930931936946 ... LastLast
Results 9,251 to 9,260 of 10408

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

It MUST be the 2007 version... with Punish and Enslave on it.

(none of this Protect and Serve rubbish)

Also, I prefer the 2007 head over the 2017 head - I guess since it was the first "live" robot head we saw clearly and up close on screen, I have an attachment to it... and it would be in the minds of anyone who was watching the 2007 movie back when it was first released.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Would you really give a non-transforming Transformer like a Mighty Mugg or a Titan to a infant???
    I said...
    Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Non-converting toys in the mainstream action figure line tend to be marketed at infants, who would have no attachment to these characters.
    Mighty Muggs aren't part of the mainstream action figure line - they're not even action figures. They're Transformers merchandising. TFwiki classifies Mighty Muggs under "Merchandise" and not under "Toys" (example). But don't forget that Mighty Mugg TFs were sold here in regular toy sections.

The word "infant" may include children up to the age of 7. Hence why Kindy to Year 2 is referred to as "infants school."

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Hasbro tried Build-a-droid multiple times over many years with the Star Wars line. It never worked out well for them and they have now seemingly given up on it completely.
    The only build Transformer that I can think of was Transmutate, and to be honest, it's rubbish. The plastic quality is weak and prone to damage. ToyBiz on the other hand used to make pretty good build figures. But anyway, I recommended build figures because I think it's the most commercially viable option for Hasbro. There's no point in expecting Hasbro to make product of something that they're unlikely to make money off.

Will Bumblebee finally have his voice box back in his own feature movie? I guess if it is an origin story it would be set prior to the first movie. I don't think I can handle watching a whole film of him with the gimmick speech.

Quote Originally Posted by DaptoDog View Post
    Will Bumblebee finally have his voice box back in his own feature movie? I guess if it is an origin story it would be set prior to the first movie. I don't think I can handle watching a whole film of him with the gimmick speech.
    If it is indeed a pre tracheotomy setting, then yes, I'd assume they would.
    And what's wrong with the digital farts voice settings?

Does anybody know if there's a hi-res scan of the TFTM poster that came with the Platinum Edition set last year? Probably can't get my hands on a legit one but if I could get it printed, that would be cool.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

Quote Originally Posted by DaptoDog View Post
    Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but it looks like the Bumblebee movie ISNT an origins movie, according to an article in a recent empire magazine it's set in the 1980s and the tone is pitched for a younger audience so he'll probably have no voice

Has every MP been KO'd so far? While I trust most of the MPs I've gotten off members here there are some I've gotten other places that I worry about the legitimacy so I'd like to give what I have a good looking over.
    Is there a up to date comprehensive list I could refer to that shows all KO'd MPs without having to do a lot of searching?
    It doesn't help that it's getting harder and harder to tell the fakes from the real thing, if I could I'd never rely on forums, bst or ebay for MPs but since there are a few I've missed out on over the years it cant be helped

Perhaps someone should make a thread listing counterfeited MPs on the Alerts and ID Help section?

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Perhaps someone should make a thread listing counterfeited MPs on the Alerts and ID Help section?
    It would be helpful to have one thread/list that pointed to each individual KO'd MP, I like lists lol.
    I'm also wondering if there arent a bunch of KO'd MPs missing from our own forums as well, for example I didn't see a thread there for the KO MP Ratchet and how to tell them apart, but the KO does exist

I personally don't pay attention to news about counterfeits as it doesn't affect me. But yeah, lists are great.