Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: g1 scorponok reissue/ko queries

Back in the late late 80's early 90's, Hasbro released G1 toys to the Chinese Market. The toys were near identical with the packaging also sporting some differences, like this SixShot down here.

Notice the small sticker on the top right corner?
    Scorponok was also among those that were reissued
    and if you've got 5 minutes to kill

i have the reissue sludge and silverbolt from 1990, there was jazz also and a few others

Wow hursticon. That figure looks epic. I really dont mind some of the unnusual colours on the late g1/ g2 figures and hes are some of the best.

Definately might look into a genuine version. Just wont be as mint as yours.

Hopefully i come into money soon. Otherwise tax time is right around the corner $$.

Hadnt heard any rumours of a future legit reissue scorponok, only trypticon(heres hoping they pull through). has the ere been a new release.? Or are we kind of expecting thats the direction takara/hasbro might take. Any ideas if the original moulds are still in takara/hasbros ownership?

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    I utterly adore this toy, my own owes me about $500 all up as I had to piece-meal him to completion; He's 100% complete, right down to his accompanying paperwork and a fresh set of Reprolabels reproduction stickers, but I went about acquiring him to a level and by a means that may be a bit off putting to a number of people.

dear me, I guess I was lucky I got mine before the movies (bayverse) made TFs quite in the mainstreamagain - I got mine for $150, Swoop was more expensive since I got it for $200 considering the size difference of the two figures. Yeah I think I wouldn't bother with the KOs unless you're using it for cannon fodder or something... they just break easy .... and for the price they're going for (almost as much as the real deal) just save a bit more and get the real deal...
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]