Page 28 of 40 FirstFirst ... 818232425262728293031323338 ... LastLast

Thread: Comic reviews: IDW More Than Meets The Eye ongoing

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    The teaser cliffhanger I saw (page 3) is worse than the last issue cliffhanger! I can't wait to read the next sentence! Only about 30 hours to go though so not too bad.
    Sorry to be the bearer of bad tidings, but the release info on itunes said release date is 31st of July... itunes is normally a fortnight ahead of release and I didnt see the listing on the comic store site I use.

I'm annoyed and gutted too, I am too impatient to wait a month between issues.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Damn it!

It was this week last time I checked this page. And it meant I could go interstate next week without worry. Hope the wifi works in my hotel since I always have failure downloading on 3G.

It's the 18th, where's my MTMTE

Yeah major bummer.. I read i_amtrunks' post but still wanted to head to King's to check anyway.. I guess I'm not as disappointed as I would have been.

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!

2 days to go!

Preview up at Seibertron and possibly other places and it is as many have deduced regarding Magnus, Star Sabre etc.

No sighting of Ratchet though...

Just read issue 19, pretty awesome issue, with a mix of explanations, revelations and cliffhangers. With some characters lives in the balance.

Really enjoyed the Whirl and Cyclonus team up.

I'll do a more in depth review later as I finally caved and bought in on comixology rather than wait another day for the paper version.

Lots of dialogue in this, lots of back story. Still no idea what Skids has done and characters you weren't even thinking about last issue, you will be very worried about this issue.

Two dynamic duos fill the second stories, Ratchet and Pharma and Whirl and Cyclonus. Both awesome for different reasons but both due to the excellent writing. At is beautiful, colours perfect and let's superb. Cannot wait to re read, but very annoyed that there will be another 4 weeks to get the next issue!

It was well over 6 weeks between issues 18 and 19.

What an issue, so much explanation, but still some questions. Pharma is one sick in the head TF.

Yeah really awesome issue! As mentioned, a lot of reveals providing answers but along comes new questions to keep the plot interesting! Can't wait till next issue.

*SPOILERS*

Interesting how Minimus Ambus' Magnus armor breaks up into pieces which are similar to both the Dreamwave cover and City Commander. This new take on 'Magnus' innerbot' is a refreshing new take than a Prime clone and further makes Ultra Magnus a more interesting character.

I wonder if some 3rd party will make a Minimus Ambus toy that can fit the City Commander armor :P

Yeah, I like the idea different Autobots being UM, fits in well, also covers things like the armor changes over the years.

*Speculation warning*

There are hints that Tailgate might become the next UM. He is a white bot with blue highlights, just like another inner bot that UM might have had