Page 325 of 515 FirstFirst ... 305315320321322323324325326327328329330335345 ... LastLast
Results 3,241 to 3,250 of 5147

Thread: QLD Transformers Sightings.

Picked up $15 Octane yesterday.

It's definitely worth $15. If I'd spent more than that, I'd have some serious buyer's remorse. A loose, floppy, floppy mess.

Big W Runaway Bay had several Octanes and Blitzwings $15, heaps of Cosmos and Seaspray (now in main tf isle) and one lone Hung-grr voyager which I took. No sign of elita 1. They still have a Shattered Glass Rodimus Leader as well
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Mr_K is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by kwanzaabot View Post
    Picked up $15 Octane yesterday.

It's definitely worth $15. If I'd spent more than that, I'd have some serious buyer's remorse. A loose, floppy, floppy mess.
    That's a shame, mine isn't loose at all

Convoid is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Gold Coast

Tweed City

Kmart
    POTP: 3x Inferno, 3x Grimlock, wave 2 prime masters, wave 3 legends, wave 1 deluxes
    Studio Series: 1x Megatron, 1x Brawl, 1x Starscream, wave 1 deluxes

Big W
    1x Dreadwind, 1x Studio Series Grimlock, 4x Blitzwing, 4x Octone

Tweed Mall

Target
    Studio Series Starscream, Studio Series deluxes, POTP wave 1 deluxes

Pacific Fair

Big W
    POTP wave 1 deluxes, Seaspray, Cosmos, 1x Triggerhappy, 1x Twinferno

Kmart
    POTP: 4x Inferno, 4x Grimlock, wave 2 prime masters, wave 3 legends

Myer
    POTP: 9x Elita-1, 8x Hun-gurr, 1x Starscream, wave 1 deluxes, wave 1 prime masters, wave 2 legends, Windcharger
    Titans Return: Broadside, Megatron, Krok, Triggerhappy, Twinferno, Trypticon, Fortress Maximus, a few titan masters
    Studio Series: 4x Grimlock, 4x Blackout, wave 1 deluxes

20% off Toys. Ends Sunday July 15th

Target
    Kickback, POTP Starscream, wave 2 prime masters

Sunnybank Kmart had heaps of the POTP Outbacks and Cindersaurs, plus a couple of Voyager Infernos.
    Reject Shop has the RID PEZ Optimus, Bumblebee and Grimlock for $2.50 each. (I've seen them in most major retailers now, with prices varying from $1.50 to $5)
    Coles had 20% off their RID Legions and Tiny Changers until July 17th, but didn't have the big Authentics, so they might be 20% off as well.

MV75 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quite a find today, I don't know what it may signify, if anything, but this morning at bigw strathpine, I see a single octone for $15, fine. I then see the pop shelf below it, has a single toy there, the tag says $45, I then look at the toy, I then have to look again, freaking grimlock. Bought. I never saw it at all on first release, then here it is all by itself on the shelf.
    Code:
    O o 
      _
     / --------------------------------
    |      IMMA FIRIN MA LAZAR!!!
     \_--------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Dammit... I was going to phone up tomorrow to ask about if it was up for grabs, or if it had to be returned somewhere.
    If you're still chasing the statue, my wife mentioned that Aspley had a notice/add up that one was still available at North Lakes this morning.

Quote Originally Posted by Stug View Post
    If you're still chasing the statue, my wife mentioned that Aspley had a notice/add up that one was still available at North Lakes this morning.

Considering the prices being asked for the ones down south, it's probably more than I'd be comfortable with.
    I'm surprised that they were allowed to sell them, as I thought they would have been borrowed form the toy companies... unless they were actually bought from them.

Action figures at Toys R Us Garden City are 40% off now, down to just wave 1 deluxe potp, last knight deluxe and voyagers and Broadsides. There was 1 leader class Rodimus Prime but I grabbed him. They are not selling the baskets despite having a sign up saying they were, they gave me 2 reasons.

1. We can't sell them until we remove the label from them
    2. Not selling fixtures until all stock is gone

Rather annoyed since they were advertising them at the front of the store.

Toyworld Australia Fair/Southport has Cogman (check behind front stock, and at the side). Also PotP Inferno but ouch the price. No cyberverse

If anyone sees Cyberverse in SE Qld desperate to get me some Starscream, any distance will do
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!