Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Generations: Megs with TM Chop Shop, SScream with TM Waspinator

Default Generations: Megs with TM Chop Shop, SScream with TM Waspinator

Apparently there will be two new legion class Generations figures - Megatron & Starscream. So what, we've had tons of them already you say? Well....

Megatron looks like he did in 'Megatron Origins', complete with black and yellow stripes. And he comes with a targetmaster partner who is Chop Shop from the Deluxe Insecticons!

Starscream looks awesome, with a bulky body and an alt-mode like TFPrimes Dreadwing, and he comes with Waspinator as a targetmaster partner (a shout out to the BW episode one may guess).

Can be viewed here:

http://www.seibertron.com/transforme...-images/27238/

Sold! Can't wait for these dudes to show up here!

What a great idea to release more niche appeal character designs as small and cheap Legion Class figures too! They should make more of these -- Rung, Tappet etc.; bring 'em on!

Megatron Guest

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    Apparently there will be two new legion class Generations figures - Megatron & Starscream. So what, we've had tons of them already you say? Well....
    Don't know what you're talking about!

Ooh they look awesome! Bring them on I say.

Oh yeah, and Starscream possessing Waspinator <------ I see whatchoo did thar Hasbro! NICE!

I just want the Chop Shop.

Wow. Megatron and Chop Shop are beautiful. Such an odd combination.

Must have, starscreams alt mode looks awesome. And chop shop !! didnt see that one coming !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Shadow View Post
    Wow. Megatron and Chop Shop are beautiful. Such an odd combination.
    Indeed. I wonder what the connection between the two characters? Screamer and Waspy I get. Hope they make more! I wonder who will they partner up if with Prime and (shudder) another Bumblebee.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

I was sold when I read Waspinator! Happy to support Hasbro any time they give us more Beast Wars

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    Indeed. I wonder what the connection between the two characters? Screamer and Waspy I get. Hope they make more! I wonder who will they partner up if with Prime and (shudder) another Bumblebee.
    Already done, I think these are the Decepticon versions of the Optimus who comes with a TM Roller and Bumblebee who comes with a TM (can't remember - little helicopter dude who hung out with Hot Shot).

Since we NEVER see Deluxe Insecticons, as cool as ol' Waspy is and his connection to Starscream, might have been good to team up Scream with the likes of Venom