Thread: Captain Power Complete DVD series - out Dec 6th

Default Captain Power Complete DVD series - out Dec 6th

For fans of retro 80s TV shows (and it's toyline), the Cult Classic "Captain Power and the Soldiers of the Future" is being released, in full, in a couple weeks time (in America). All 22 episodes (each only being 22 minutes), plus extras, including details of the unproduced 2nd Season.
    For a sample of the show, check out the intro on youtube. (just keep in mind that this was an 80s TV show, that was trying to use expensive movie effects, so looks cheesy by todays standards)

Amazon America has it listed for pre-order, discounted to US$34, which may be eligible for free shipping (you'd need to check the sight for details).

If you need to get something else to get over a free-shipping threshhold, maybe check out these other great 80s cartoons that have recently been released on DVD as well - MASK (complete series), Gobots (first five episodes), JEM (complete series), Bravestar (complete series), Thundercats (both seasons), MOTU/She-Ra (all seasons), Defenders of the Earth (complete series), or even Dungeons & Dragons (complete series).... ah, so many memories of getting up early to watch Saturday morning cartoons.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    .... ah, so many memories of getting up early to watch Saturday morning cartoons.
    I feel that the 80s / 90s cartoons were cooler than the stuff today. But that's just my opinion.

And you left out Galaxy Rangers and Silver Hawks.

I totally agree Sam. Cartoons today pale in comparison to cartoons when I was a kid (well at least the memories of them) Although i did enjoy when cartoon network were playing Clone Wars and Avengers EMH back to back recently.
    HATRED FOR JAMES VAN DER BEEK RISING!

Still have some stuff for sale. Free pickup at Parra Fair
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=8503