Thread: JP preview display - MPs, Orion Pax, EX Masters

Default JP preview display - MPs, Orion Pax, EX Masters

At a Japanese Bic store, a preview display of upcoming Transformers has been found, showing off...
    MP Optimus (for scale), Red Alert, Sideswipe. (note Red Alert's head - accessories to mimic a Gen1 episode).
    Arms Micron Wheeljack (new Micron), Arms Master Optimus, and Orion Pax (Ratchet's Micron). Apparently Orion Pax is noted as a Bic store exclusive.
    EX Master Dinobots

I get more and more excited each time I see new photos of the MP sideswipe mold - it just looks cool (love that Countach!!). I'm probably missing something obvious looking at Red Alerts head accessories, guessing they're a reference to the episode where he goes a bit nuts and becomes hyper-paranoid, but I'm still a bit confused by them.

The size of Sideswipe's Autobot insignia bothers me. It should be smaller IMO.
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Quote Originally Posted by Ultra Mackness View Post
    I'm probably missing something obvious looking at Red Alerts head accessories, guessing they're a reference to the episode where he goes a bit nuts and becomes hyper-paranoid, but I'm still a bit confused by them.
    Yeah, it's just a one-off thing for Red Alert (like the one-off appearance of chest missiles that some Starscream toys have), in his introductory episode - Auto-Berserk.