Page 10 of 82 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314152030 ... LastLast

Thread: Random Stuff

For the last few months I've been considering putting an end to collecting toys for various reasons.

I'm running out of space at home and I don't know if it's me but there's such a massive influx of toys from different brands these recent years I can't afford keep up with all that's being released.

I'm thinking of doing that 'grown-up thing' and focusing my money in buying a house soon in the future (with my job at the moment most of my disposable income ends up on toys). Maybe a few years down the track I can start buying toys again but for now, I think I'm hanging up the mantle after 2015.

It's a common though and RID2 is a line I'm jumping off for these reasons.

I can't believe Top Gear and One Direction are over. no only one person has left Nope, over!

Maybe they will start it again later.

Like this show.
    Which brings us to where we are today...

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    They have plans for 10.

Enjoy
    I was going to make a joke about beating a dead horse but I thought it might be too soon.
    |Buy ALL my things!|Collection Thread|Current Collection Count: ~661|
    |Wants|Galaxy Force Blue Rumble|

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    It's a common though and RID2 is a line I'm jumping off for these reasons.

I can't believe Top Gear and One Direction are over. no only one person has left Nope, over!
    I can't believe that the British PM defended Clarkson. The guy punched his producer in the face because he didn't like the meal he served him. Thus, rightfully, he lost his job. I question the mental capacity of anyone that thinks he shouldn't have been sacked and hopefully, charged.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Megatran Guest

Quote Originally Posted by SkyWarp91 View Post
    For the last few months I've been considering putting an end to collecting toys for various reasons.

I'm running out of space at home and I don't know if it's me but there's such a massive influx of toys from different brands these recent years I can't afford keep up with all that's being released.

I'm thinking of doing that 'grown-up thing' and focusing my money in buying a house soon in the future (with my job at the moment most of my disposable income ends up on toys). Maybe a few years down the track I can start buying toys again but for now, I think I'm hanging up the mantle after 2015.
    Its never an easy decision. But good to hear that you are taking the time to think it through. You might pick up the second wind in your sail & get into collecting again after 2015.

I've been contemplating the same issue several times over the last 12 months. Collecting, whilst fun, is no comparison to (trying) starting a family.

Quote Originally Posted by Megatran View Post
    Its never an easy decision. But good to hear that you are taking the time to think it through. You might pick up the second wind in your sail & get into collecting again after 2015.

I've been contemplating the same issue several times over the last 12 months. Collecting, whilst fun, is no comparison to (trying) starting a family.
    Yeah I'm thinking maybe instead of spending so much of my income on toys maybe I'll just allocate a certain amount every year, like a toy budget.

this is abit late ....but interesting....on 25th March in lord of the ring ...
    http://geekandsundry.com/this-day-in...-the-one-ring/

Re-watching TF:Prime ATM. Forgot how good this show was, especially the soundtrack. I was compelled to download it after watching an episode. So epic!
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]