Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: TF TLK trailer up

Meh, looks like all the other trailers... which is not a good thing.
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Kids will be excited... And then they'll ask why did Optimus kill bumblebee
    My wife asked me why I carry a gun?, I said "Decepticons"... She laughed, I laughed, the toaster laughed, I shot the toaster. It was a good day.

I'm intrigued.

All the movies to date have had 'alternate history' as part of the backstory/plot, so I'm wondering how the Middle Ages and Nazi Germany fits. Some people have speculated that some Nazi technology could have been Cybertronian-inspired, and Hitler's interest in the occult is well-known, so anything ancient and powerful, like something Cybertronian left over from the Middle Ages - could have had his attention.

Glad to see Josh Duhamel back - I understand Tyrese Gibson will be back, too.

I'm hopeful for this one because it has different writers, and is a product of the writers' room that Steven Spielberg and Akiva Goldsman set up - I maintain that the writing has been the movies' weak spot to date, not Michael Bay's directing.

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Please kill bee, please be real!

Looks pretty cool!

But so did AOE...

And ROTF...

Trying to remain optimistic here, but HOLY SHIT THEY GOT ANTHONY HOPKINS!

HOLY SHIT WAS THAT ACTUALLY OPTIMUS OR WAS THAT NEMESIS PRIME?

WAS THAT DERPY PIECE OF CRAP WRECK-GAR?

WAS THAT A HUMAN DRONE THAT BUMBLEBEE WAS BEATIN' THE CRAP OUT OF?
    "Save the rebellion! Save the dream!" - Saw Gerrera

For the love of Primus - how many people are gonna use a short trailer about the new movie as an excuuse to yet again fanboy-bitch about the previous 4? Not unexpected but really - move on people!

I like the look of the trailer as a whole, I'm wondering if all those chunks around the moon are what is left from Cybertron from DOTM I don't think it would be their version of Unicron - the Fantastic Four movies where they turned Galactus into a big ball of gas should have taught the movieworld that lesson.

Edit: I just watched the trailer on screen bigger than my phone Now i'm pretty certain thats Cybertron. Maybe it's gonna cover the Earth like a carapace. Could be why Anthony Hopkins is saying 'And now, two worlds colliding. Only one survives'

I found it a bit silly, saying 'Optimus Prime has left us' then showing he comes back moments later. Bit of a spoiler that. We would have all assumed he was coming back anyway but now we know, and knowings half the irritation.

Looking forward to seeing Lennox in action again, I really liked his character in the first three.

Dunno how I feel about Optimus fighting Bbee. Like Drifand, I kinda hopes he takes Bee out. But I'm going to see the movie in GC then if I feel its appropriate take my son to see it in the cinemas here and that might be a bit much for a little tacker to handle.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    I like it.
    Gold Class, here we come.
    Gonna kick my feet up, have a few cold ones, maybe even some sliders and nachos & enjoy the spectacle.
    Well said! Could not have put it better myself!
    Last edited by BigTransformerTrev; 7th December 2016 at 08:29 AM.

Well there's 2m 25sec that I'll never get back.

I can't believe people still waste time and money watching these movies
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Yeah seems like a lot of people suspect that planet thing is going to be Unicron, I'm thinking it's more likely the Quintesson (the creators) mother ship (which to me will sort of make sense if this one, by some miracle, will have anything remotely to do with the last).

Anyway I'm pretty much resigned to just enjoying the pretty lights for these flicks, I'm sure visually it will be pretty entertaining

Still you have to hand it to Bay, the man sticks to his formula no matter what:
    Clip from Midieval times EXPLOSION!
    Clip from Nazi era EXPLOSION!
    Clip from present EXPLOSION!

All within the first few seconds
    My wife asked me why I carry a gun?, I said "Decepticons"... She laughed, I laughed, the toaster laughed, I shot the toaster. It was a good day.

Ooohhh boy - Twinferno TLK toy on the way since he's doing a cameo

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    Well there's 2m 25sec that I'll never get back.

I can't believe people still waste time and money watching these movies
    Reading and commenting on this post is 1 min that I wont get back