Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: The rest of the TLK toys and exclusives officially revealed (with spoilers)

And more packaging images from the Chinese leaker, now that it is safer to release the images - Stealthbomber Megatron, FlipNChange Hot Rod & Bumblebee (from a different source), and Planet Cybertron.

The packaging images now confirms that the stealthbomber Megatron is a ToysRUs exclusive, with the "Mission to Cybertron" packaging.

That just leaves Cogman of the four Deluxe toys in the first post of this topic that hasn't yet (that I know of) been officially noted as to it's status - regular release or store exclusive.

Comparison of Hot Rod to Lockdown. The moulds are very similar, but there are differences including Hot Rod is taller.

https://www.seibertron.com/transform...ockdown/38437/

Voyager class are $62•95 in Myer 😳

Quote Originally Posted by philby View Post
    Voyager class are $62•95 in Myer 😳
    Weird Hot Rod doesn't have a weapon, esp. as an exclusive!

That Hot Rod / Lockdown comparison has sold me fully. Into it. Would actually kill for a red G1 Sideswipe homage repaint.

I'm sure some enterprising soul on Shapeways can sort out guns for the figure.

The renders from last week made the chest look different to the car hood which made me fear the use of faux parts.
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

Infernocus in packaging... looking a lot darker than the official images (which had it looking like it was done in "Hasbro grey" plastic, making it look more like a pre-production prototype.

FatalityPitt Guest

Some pics of Wave 3 TLK Deluxes - Crosshairs and Bumblebee. I think Bumblebee might be a new mold.

https://www.seibertron.com/transform...-knight/38550/

Yeah Bumblebee is a new mold. But since it's Bumblebee it looks nearly the same as every other movie Bumblebee has for the last 10 years lol.
    Crosshairs is nearly identical to the AoE version, as are most of the reoccurring characters between the two movies, so if I pick up any TLK toys they probably only be the dragons/knights