Thread: Myer 20% off toys 21-22 May only

Default Myer 20% off toys 21-22 May only

For two days only (and tonight apparently), Myer have 20% off toys until Sunday 22nd May... with the usual exclusions.

(image sent to me by JustOwen)

Just in time for the arrival of Fortress Maximus to Myer, as some stores around the country have just got them in today.
    It brings it down to $288 (from $360), which is still above the BigW price of $250, but to some, $38 "impatience tax" would be worth paying.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    For two days only (and tonight apparently), Myer have 20% off toys until Sunday 22nd May... with the usual exclusions.

(image sent to me by JustOwen)

Just in time for the arrival of Fortress Maximus to Myer, as some stores around the country have just got them in today.
    It brings it down to $288 (from $360), which is still above the BigW price of $250, but to some, $38 "impatience tax" would be worth paying.
    Wow I didn't realise Fort Max was priced so high, glad I ordered it much cheaper at PC.

What a pain, I'm in Brisbane tomorrow but the Myer I'm going to be near doesn't have the Lego set I'm after according to the web site. Still with 20% off that helps cushion the postage fee.

EDIT: Glad I took the time to check it out anyway, saved some nice money on some Black Series figures.
    Last edited by DELTAprime; 22nd May 2016 at 04:53 AM.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.