Page 27 of 29 FirstFirst ... 7172223242526272829 LastLast

Thread: 2017 Titans Return toys revealed

FatalityPitt Guest

Quote Originally Posted by FatalityPitt View Post
    Woot, together again. I'm liking these shots, the only thing I'm not 100% on are the treads hanging off his shoulders, I think at least the inside of them should be painted black as well rather then being unpainted, but these two (TS & TT) look good together.

The titanmaster gimmick doesn't completely ruin them, but I would (re)buy these two toys for the Generations shelf if they were remoulded to have their own heads, because they look like very good modern representations of the Gen1 toys (for those collecting "gen1" Generations update toys).

FatalityPitt Guest

Pictures of TR Overlord:

https://www.seibertron.com/transform...evealed/38609/

Hrmmm.. Perhaps it's my OCD, but the Decepticon sticker/logo seems to be oddly placed. I personally would have preferred it if they put an indent in the middle of the arm or chest specifically for the logo. Still, it all looks really good.

Pictures of TR Overlord:

https://www.seibertron.com/transform...evealed/38609/

Hrmmm.. Perhaps it's my OCD, but the Decepticon sticker/logo seems to be oddly placed. I personally would have preferred it if they put an indent in the middle of the arm or chest specifically for the logo. Still, it all looks really good.
    Aaargh! That's going to annoy the hell out of me. I might wait to see if Takara do it differently, because its WAY to far to the left of center.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

FatalityPitt Guest

Yeah, it's not such a big problem that it would put me off buying. Even so, I could easily fix it myself with some matching white paint and a reprolabel sticker. But given that they had a lot of creative freedom and it's a new mold (so to speak), you'd think they'd invest more care in where that Decepticon logo can go, especially since it's a fairly expensive toy. Maybe Decepcon logo placement isn't such a big thing at Hasbro? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

FatalityPitt Guest

Thx for the pics, wondering what's under the chest panels. Wish TT would release pics of their version too. Not sure if I should get this or wait

FatalityPitt Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Initial_G View Post
    Thx for the pics, wondering what's under the chest panels. Wish TT would release pics of their version too. Not sure if I should get this or wait
    No worries, always a pleasure. As for the chest panels...

... Extra head storage... Or a prison for captured heads

That just looks so creepy...