Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: JP TTM exclusive God Ginrai box set

FatalityPitt Guest

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    So now I have to buy God Bomber and Ginrai again just to get Minerva and Cab.

#MalibuStacy
    Someone in Japan probably felt something similar to you when he/she saw the Seige on Cybertron set, thinking "What?! If I want Metalhawk, I gotta buy another Ginrai?! Damn!"

Unless they plan on re-releasing these characters in the future as stand-alone figures, it sucks for Masterforce fans; because if they want Metalhawk, Minerva and Cab, they'll end up buying multiple Ginrais (unless they trade for them or buy each individual component off eBay). To top it off, they're in two different exclusive sets for two different markets.

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

So how shall I got about this?

Like another in this very thread I got screwed out of super ginrai, but I was smart enough to acquire god bomber via good old hlj...

Would anyone be keen to take a lone god bomber off my hands, not dirt cheap mind you but...I feel really burned, or would I be better off chasing up a regular ginrai, because either of the 3 options (lg-ex, lg-35 or seige at cybertron magnus prime) are all expensive.

Doesn't help hlj suddenly had an astrotrain out of no where last week but no chance a super ginrai will hang around

Quote Originally Posted by hYpNoS View Post

Like another in this very thread I got screwed out of super ginrai, but I was smart enough to acquire god bomber via good old hlj...

Would anyone be keen to take a lone god bomber off my hands, not dirt cheap mind you but...I feel really burned, or would I be better off chasing up a regular ginrai, because either of the 3 options (lg-ex, lg-35 or seige at cybertron magnus prime) are all expensive.

Doesn't help hlj suddenly had an astrotrain out of no where last week but no chance a super ginrai will hang around
    I might have a spare Ginrai soon, inbox me.

Quote Originally Posted by Ploughmans Lunch View Post
    Slim chance, but I'll also throw my hat in the ring for Ginrai please

If you are interested in offloading God Bomber, I'm all ears.
    If I want your opinion, I'll give it to you

My sales thread: Linky

Quote Originally Posted by Ploughmans Lunch View Post
    Pm sent...oh I have competition, well good luck to both of us lol

Quote Originally Posted by Fungal Infection View Post
    If you are interested in offloading God Bomber, I'm all ears.
    Well I'll see how this goes, regardless my god bomber is in hlj's private warehouse so that'll come...approximately 2 months from release date, I'll either pm an apology or a "FOR SALE" depending on the outcome

Looks like some images of the LG-ex god ginrai set have popped up online, I feel let down even though its exactly as it said it was, clear windows and chrome for the god ginrai chest.

No pics of the head masters in head modes though only in "robot" mode, there was more pics but you see the major changes better here

Looks like some images of the LG-ex god ginrai set have popped up online, I feel let down even though its exactly as it said it was, clear windows and chrome for the god ginrai chest
    Shows I wasnt paying enough attention, I completely missed that GB was being chromed.
    I dont think I like it, I was actually considering getting the box set but now I'm considering trying to find the two individually again :/

If I knew this set was coming along I would have not bought Ginrai and God Bomber's standard release. That looks really nice compared to the standard version.