Page 134 of 152 FirstFirst ... 114124129130131132133134135136137138139144 ... LastLast
Results 1,331 to 1,340 of 1520

Thread: The Football (all sorts) Thread

New story being run by news.com.au - Hayne’s teammates thrilled with his success. Halfway down the page there is a picture with the caption "49ers linebackers Ahmad Brooks and Aaron Lynch clasp hands after one of Hayne’s touchdown returns". Ummmm... not sure which games they've been watching but he hasn't scored any touchdowns on kickoffs or punt returns yet

Quote Originally Posted by mknell View Post
    HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYNN NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! !!!!!!!!!! lol
    You make a good point.

Quote Originally Posted by Bartrim View Post
    Having dinner at my parents house last night and my Mum and Dad are raving on about Hayne and after about 15 minutes I finally say.
    Me: "You guys want to talk about American Football?"
    Dad: "Yes"
    Mum: "Isn't it all exciting about Hayne?"
    Me: (sigh) "Too be honest I'm not really worried about Hayne. I'm nervous about how Nick Foles is going to go as the St. Louis starting quarterback. We have some good young offensive talent in Tre Mason and Tavon Austin. I'm a bit concerned we've lost Zac Stacy and Stedman Bailey but we did score a good young rookie running back in the draft in Todd Gurley. Our D-Line is all star but it appears in the pre season our secondary appears to be struggling. Even though we have possibly the best punter and kicker in the league if Foles can't get the offence firing it really doesn't matter how good our other teams are... Now do you want to talk about American Football?"
    Mum and Dad: "..."
    and my brother is in absolute hysterics.

It felt good.
    That was GOLD!

Quote Originally Posted by Deonasis View Post
    Yeah but none of that matters because Jarrod will take all their positions once he shows the national NFL what he's really got. Exciting times!
    You know, with that sentence, you just backed up everything myself and Bartrim have been saying The national National Football League??
    Last edited by 5FDP; 28th August 2015 at 08:13 PM.
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    New story being run by news.com.au - Hayne’s teammates thrilled with his success. Halfway down the page there is a picture with the caption "49ers linebackers Ahmad Brooks and Aaron Lynch clasp hands after one of Hayne’s touchdown returns". Ummmm... not sure which games they've been watching but he hasn't scored any touchdowns on kickoffs or punt returns yet
    I thought it was when he got a home run after the other team had a player in the penalty box because he tried to play a royal flush from outside the 3 point ring which we all know is illegal in the 7th half when neither team has a goalkeeper in play.

In other news Jarryd Hayne has been cut by San Francisco and picked up by Griffyndor.
    HATRED FOR JAMES VAN DER BEEK RISING!

Still have some stuff for sale. Free pickup at Parra Fair
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=8503

I thought it was when he got a home run after the other team had a player in the penalty box because he tried to play a royal flush from outside the 3 point ring which we all know is illegal in the 7th half when neither team has a goalkeeper in play.

In other news Jarryd Hayne has been cut by San Francisco and picked up by Griffyndor.
    You did well until you spelt Jarryd correctly.
    "I am not a gun. I'm hitting people with a hammer. On Mars."
    The Iron Giant / David Wildgoose

Whre is the God Damned That's Hilarious Like Button
    UP UP CRONULLA

Follow Me on:

Twitter - @Sharky_Wattsy

Reading an article about Hayne not being used in the first half. The headline was something along the lines of "Aussie Fans turn on 49ers Coach". The article featured lots of angry Aussie tweets like "Who is Reggie Bush?" And "I've been following NFL for 2 weeks. Why isn't Hayne starting?"

All aboard the bandwagon!!!!!!
    HATRED FOR JAMES VAN DER BEEK RISING!

Still have some stuff for sale. Free pickup at Parra Fair
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=8503

Reading an article about Hayne not being used in the first half. The headline was something along the lines of "Aussie Fans turn on 49ers Coach". The article featured lots of angry Aussie tweets like "Who is Reggie Bush?" And "I've been following NFL for 2 weeks. Why isn't Hayne starting?"

All aboard the bandwagon!!!!!!
    haha that's funny.......

even if he didn't want to use him in the first half I took it more as the coach wanted to have a look at some of the other players... he kind of already knows what hayne can do agaist practice/2nd string teams.....
    UP UP CRONULLA

Follow Me on:

Twitter - @Sharky_Wattsy

Since when do they have Yellow Card and Red Card penalties in VFL? A lot of my students play on the local teams out here in the bush and they talk about getting Yellow and Red Cards - I thought that was only a soccer thing

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    Since when do they have Yellow Card and Red Card penalties in VFL? A lot of my students play on the local teams out here in the bush and they talk about getting Yellow and Red Cards - I thought that was only a soccer thing
    I believe its been in the junior park level of footy for a while now something that isn't in the AFL tho,

Union also uses the carding system yellow sin bin red send off....
    UP UP CRONULLA

Follow Me on:

Twitter - @Sharky_Wattsy

Hayne survived the first cut.

Quote Originally Posted by jazzcomp View Post
    Hayne survived the first cut.
    the 49ers store also has some of his jersey in stock on shelf hanging next to Kaepernick Jersey and selling fast...

and according to rugby Leagues "Mole" he has told family he has made the 53 man team (but take that with a sack of salt)

which might explain why nike/49ers are actually selling his stuff in store rather then just online....

the show must go onnnnnnnn
    Last edited by Sharky; 1st September 2015 at 12:44 PM.
    UP UP CRONULLA

Follow Me on:

Twitter - @Sharky_Wattsy