Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: JP LG-20 Legends Skids for May

Default JP LG-20 Legends Skids for May

The rate of Legends toys has slowed down a bit lately, as we have one in January and one in February, but then the next one is coming out in May - Skids. A minor redeco of the Hasbro 2014 Generations Deluxe Skids toy that is said to be based on the IDW colours, and noted as being about 3000yen (about AU$37).

Sigh, anyone want to buy my Hasbro Skids in May?
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Sigh, anyone want to buy my Hasbro Skids in May?
    Maybe.

I've been hoping for a United Tracks metallic blue Skids from Takara... So I think I'll just stick with my Hasbro one for now

I only started collecting Transformers in July last year, are Taktom versions always this late after the Hasbro version.

No, it is very random. They don't do all the Hasbro ones and sometimes create their own. And the timing is anyone's guess.
    This one is odd for being so late, and I would have expected more 1986 Movie characters after getting Springer for LG19.... or Beast Wars.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    No, it is very random. They don't do all the Hasbro ones and sometimes create their own. And the timing is anyone's guess.
    This one is odd for being so late, and I would have expected more 1986 Movie characters after getting Springer for LG19.... or Beast Wars.
    That said there are those of us in the fandom that will almost always take a Takara Tomy version over the Hasbro version, we just have to weigh up if we will grab a Hasbro version while waiting for a Takara Tomy version that possibly may never be made.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

The G1 inspired colours are nice but I'm pretty happy with my IDW coloured light blue Skids.
    Last edited by Lint; 14th January 2016 at 04:12 PM. Reason: Apparently I am wrong

skids was my first transformer so I'll be getting this, it may be one of the few in my collection to remain MISB
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

If your MISB toys are in storage, does that make them MISBIB?