Page 230 of 870 FirstFirst ... 210220225226227228229230231232233234235240250 ... LastLast
Results 2,291 to 2,300 of 8691

Thread: NSW Transformers Sightings.

morg176 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

uncle pete's wollongong had deluxes [$26.99]and optimus prime [voy][$50]

Quote Originally Posted by LordCyrusOmega View Post
    It's still Uncle Petes. It doesn't appear on the shelf until it's at least a year old.
    LOL, yeah; fair point.

Quote Originally Posted by morg176 View Post
    TRU wollongong had wheeljack, cliffjumper and bumblebee. 29. 99
    uncle pete's wollongong had deluxes [$26.99]and optimus prime [voy][$50]
    Cheers Morg, good to see you posting again mate.

morg176 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

hursticon, it was the sh*test day ive had in some time, but it was nice to see that there are finally some decent tf hitting the shelves, now only if we can get the prices down.

Griffin, perhaps {just an idea] if selected stores posted here, when they got new stock or had sales, with some sort of code, otca members could get a discount at those stores? [just an idea]

burn the rain!

hursticon, it was the sh*test day ive had in some time, but it was nice to see that there are finally some decent tf hitting the shelves, now only if we can get the prices down.
    I'm sorry to hear that man, rainy weather aside it is indeed good to see that new figures are starting to trickle into 'The Land of The Shelf-Warmers!'.

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    I'm sorry to hear that man, rainy weather aside it is indeed good to see that new figures are starting to trickle into 'The Land of The Shelf-Warmers!'.
    Who would have thought back in 2007 that a time would come when there is nothing but Bumblebee's on the shelves and the locals don't want them?

Griffin, perhaps {just an idea] if selected stores posted here, when they got new stock or had sales, with some sort of code, otca members could get a discount at those stores? [just an idea]
    Stores are welcome to join up here and advertise their new arrivals, as it benefits them and us to have that relationship here.
    The dealer section was set up to encourages it (for the independent-type stores), and we've had past independent stores/dealers offering discounts to members. Just nothing recent.

Quote Originally Posted by SMHFConvoy View Post
    Yup. Nabbed the Ratchet. Went back for the Arcee or Vehicon today, nada Did you notice that the side with the tech spec is perforated? Wish Hasbro had used that idea with the deluxe figures.
    Well, glad to have almost completely met you then hehehehe!! Will say hi next time if I bump into you again. I guess you've guessed I was the short asian guy with eyeglasses in there hehehe

Yeah I just noticed now when you told me about those perforated techspecs. I havent yet opened them. Ill do it once Ive gotten a bit more of the figures... make it feel like Xmas opening a whole bunch of toys

I'll comeback to TRU to get the rest ( Bbee and CJ) another time, as Im sure these two will be there for a looong time
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Picked up a legion Cliffjumper but TRU hasn't restocked yet so at the moment cyberverse figures are hard to come by!

Target Penrith has a lone Deluxe Prime Bumblebee for $28.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Agnew View Post
    Target Penrith has a lone Deluxe Prime Bumblebee for $28.
    Aaaahh so Target has come out with new stuff? gaaah I didnt check em this morning when I was at Blacktown, grrrrrrrr
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]