A couple of new sightings from today, and some less popular items from last week.
Today, found at Toyworld in the ACT was the first wave of Studio Series Leaders (Blackout and Grimlock), for $90.
And at a QLD Woolies, the first wave of the small sized Authentics (Optimus, Bumblebee, Megatron, Starscream), for $10 each.

And from the previous week or two, the second wave of RID 3-steps (new mould Grimlock and redeco Thunderhoof), which we skipped last year when wave 3 and 4 were being released while the RID toyline was still going.
Plus the fourth "wave" of 2017 Rescue Bots Rescan bots, which saw the release of the launcher trailer Optimus as just the cab on its own. (this might have been seen last month in NSW, but was not verified)

Meanwhile, the rarely seen Titans Return Seaspray and Cosmos wave, are appearing at a few more Toyworlds recently, so might continue to show up around the country before that line disappears completely here.

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
I was amazed to find the new Transformers Authentics line at Woolworths Runaway Bay (isle 10 or 11, on the left hand side, whole new shelves of Hasbro toys including Marvel Infinity Wars Wave 2!). They had two full sets (Optimus, Megatron, Bumblebee, and Starscream). I didn't care what they were in price (no shelf tag) but was delighted when they scanned in at only $10 each.

The receipt scans in as #Transformers Generations Asst @ $10.00

I would think if it hits Kmart or Big W you might see them a little less, as Woolworths toys don't compete on price. But how awesome to find these at retail. I hope is means we will see the larger size class too eventually, but might just be a one off

Quote Originally Posted by XMan View Post
SS Grimlock and Blackout at Toyworld $90 damn they look good!
Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
Kmart - had the newest Rescue Bots "rescan" Optimus, which is the one that was packed with the launcher trailer and Blurr.

ToysRUs -
and a few RID toys. (plus the newest Rescue Bots "rescan" Optimus in the Playskool section)
Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post

Toyworld Macgregor - Titans Return Seaspray and Cosmos, which were sighted at the CBD Toyworld store, so might now be showing up at other Toyworlds now.
I also saw a Deluxe Slugslinger as well.

BigW - POTP Voyager and Deluxe now in stock... and a first sighting of the RID 3-steps from last year that had the new mould Grimlock and redeco Thunderhoof.